Weekend W's

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 6th, 2010, 06:55 AM
mylene169's Avatar Kaija and Kolbie's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mylene169 Send a message via Yahoo to mylene169
Who do you think your baby will look most like?

What is the first thing you are going to say to your baby when he/she is born?

When do you think you'll go into labor?

Where do you hope NOT to be when/if your water breaks?

Why did you chose the name you've chosen?
February 6th, 2010, 07:01 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Who do you think your baby will look most like? Me

What is the first thing you are going to say to your baby when he/she is born? Hey Lani!!!

When do you think you'll go into labor? On April 9th... Wishful thinking

Where do you hope NOT to be when/if your water breaks? Work or in the car lol

Why did you chose the name you've chosen? BF and I heard it on TV over the summer and thought it was cute, ironically when I ended up prego a month later and then a few months later found out it was a girl, decided that we would name her that.
February 6th, 2010, 07:09 AM
fibigrey's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to fibigrey
Me, I think.. Its hard to say, my dad's side of my genetics are very obvious amongst me, my brothers, my son, and my neices and nephew.. However, my husband is a spitting image of his father.. I'm hoping since its a girl she looks a bit more like me

I have nooo clue.. Probably that I love her.

Shortly after they take my cerclage out at 37 weeks.. I've given a good target of April 1.

Well my water didn't break last time until I was getting my epidural... Since I'm not allowed to travel, I supposed it doesn't matter too much, but I don't want to be out in public at a grocery store or something LOL that would be.. uh.. weird.

My husband really likes it, and the meaning is perfect for our baby girl. Audrey, and it means Strong.
February 6th, 2010, 07:21 AM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
Who do you think your baby will look most like? I'm going to guess Lily. She's a good mix of both me and DH

What is the first thing you are going to say to your baby when he/she is born? Probably "Hi!"

When do you think you'll go into labor? I'm going to guess a few days after my due date

Where do you hope NOT to be when/if your water breaks? Either out in public or at home the weekend after my due date when DH has planned to go to the big golf tournament here. At least he would be close to the hospital, but I'd have to get my mom to drive me all the way across town.

Why did you chose the name you've chosen? Abrielle is a unique yet elegant sounding name. I like to choose middle names after strong and independent historical women (I was a history major and women's studies minor in school), so that's how we chose Georgiana
February 6th, 2010, 07:37 AM
Shantastic27's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Who do you think your baby will look most like? I'm hoping she has certain features of the both of us, ha! Like...I hope she doesn't have B's nose...and he would like her to have my chin. I want her to have his eyelashes because they are crazy long! We both have brown eyes and brown hair so we'll be surprised if she has something else!

What is the first thing you are going to say to your baby when he/she is born? I don't know...I'll probly burst into tears and say something like, OHMYGOSH!! :-)

When do you think you'll go into labor? I know this doesn't happen often, but I would love to go on my due date (April 9) because it's a Friday...seems like it would be convenient for our family and friends to come visit :-).

Where do you hope NOT to be when/if your water breaks? Out in public or at my internship in the middle of class or group or something!

Why did you chose the name you've chosen? My first name choice was Violet, but B was not a huge fan. So, we chose Olivia and agreed to call her Livi! Her middle name will be Matthew after my 5 year old brother who died of cancer when I was 16 years old. This had a HUGE impact on me, and I always said I would name my first child after him...who knows if I'll ever even have a boy! So, if Livi doesn't like it, she can always simply use her middle initial instead.

February 6th, 2010, 07:52 AM
sarah*'s Avatar Loving My Piglets
Who do you think your baby will look most like? I am not tooo sure we have a 4D scan tomorrow so may be able to tell then lol at the moment im guessing more like stuart, only because it's a boy!

What is the first thing you are going to say to your baby when he/she is born? probably something like "hello you" i can't remember what i said to my girls but it was something along them lines.

When do you think you'll go into labor? im guessing 38/39 weeks! or wishful thinking? lol

Where do you hope NOT to be when/if your water breaks? In public!!

Why did you chose the name you've chosen?We always had Lucas and Tristan as boys names for when we first ever started trying for kids, and we just decided on Lucas, no reason really, just like it.[/QUOTE]

Sarah (27) married to Stuart (31)
together for 10.5 years married for 4.5 years.
mummy too....
Ryleigh (8yrs - April 24th 2006)
Rhianna (7yrs - June 7th 2007)
Lacey (6yrs - June 5th 2008)
Lucas (4yrs - April 26th 2010)
Connor (1yrs - February 15th 2013)

February 6th, 2010, 07:53 AM
mylene169's Avatar Kaija and Kolbie's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mylene169 Send a message via Yahoo to mylene169
Since Kaija is a mini-me I guess I hope she looks a little more like DH, but he wouldn't make for a very cute girl!

Probably "Hi Kolbie!" or something like that! I know when Kaija was born I was sobbing and probably said Hi baby or something!

March 29th - It's DH's Friday at work and also 1 year since our m/c. I just have a feeling that's the day this baby is coming.

Anywhere!! My water didn't break with DD so... Ultimately I hope I'm at home though. Or if it does break in public it's just a little leak, not a gusher!

DH found Kolbie somewhere shortly after Kaija was born and loved it. He's been stuck on it for 2 years and nothing I could suggest would sway him! So Kolbie it is Elizabeth is my middle name and we wanted some sort of connection to my side of the family since Kaija's mn is Jane and that was his grandma's name.
February 6th, 2010, 08:07 AM
ChrissySTL's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Who do you think your baby will look most like? I have NO IDEA! I have blonde hair and blue eyes and my DH has dark hair and hazel eyes so if I had to guess I would say more like him because a lot of my traits seem to be more recessive. I really want him to have dark hair and blue eyes!

What is the first thing you are going to say to your baby when he/she is born? Probably whatever comes to me. Probably something stupid like "Hi Baby!"

When do you think you'll go into labor? If you ask my mom she says atleast 1-2 weeks early b/c she did with all of us and her sis and mom were all early. If you ask me I would say I have no clue! We will induce if he is over a week late though for sure!

Where do you hope NOT to be when/if your water breaks? At school teaching!

Why did you chose the name you've chosen? We both just really liked it. He was originally going to be Liam but DH was more or less just going with it b/c he knew I loved it. Someone mentioned the name Chase and we both loved it so I thought it was more fitting. His middle name is my dad's name who passed away unexpectedly 10 years ago.

Read more: http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1...#ixzz0elwiY4AX

Thank you MeganPixel for surprising me with this super cute siggy-you rock!

February 6th, 2010, 08:13 AM
Super Mommy
Who do you think your baby will look most like? my dh, kaili looks just like him and I am sure keilana will tooo

What is the first thing you are going to say to your baby when he/she is born? welcome to the world

When do you think you'll go into labor? April 11th

Where do you hope NOT to be when/if your water breaks? At work

Why did you chose the name you've chosen? It's hawaiian (my husband is) and it is one of the few I liked!

Read more: http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1...#ixzz0elyoz4zD

February 6th, 2010, 09:58 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Who do you think your baby will look most like? I'm hoping she looks just like Lily, who looks like DH but with light eyes like me. Lily and her will both be 3/4 Korean (so 1/4 more Korean than me) so I'm expecting her to look more Asian then I do

What is the first thing you are going to say to your baby when he/she is born? Probably "hi"

When do you think you'll go into labor? I'm guessing sometime around March 24

Where do you hope NOT to be when/if your water breaks? At the mall

Why did you chose the name you've chosen? We picked Violet since we thought it goes nicely with Lily. Also, it is a family name. We picked Marie for the middle name as it is a family name on my side and also my mom's best friend's (who is like a 2nd mom to me and has no children) middle name.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search