Furniture rant

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 6th, 2010, 01:32 PM
homeschooling mom of 2
I lucked out after picking the furniture and found a place online that had the crib in stock (everywhere else said 8-12wks) and ordered it right away, it came 2 days later and I loved it so I went ahead and ordered the dresser and hutch from another store (since no one had them in stock) knowing it would be 8-12 weeks. That was on Nov. 10th. I heard from the company a couple weeks ago that the date changed and they would be in on Feb 10th (13wks). Then today I get another that now they aren't expected until the 28th AARRGGGHHHH I'm starting to wonder which will come first, her or the dresser.

I know its not the most important thing and I have the crib but I'm obsessive and want everything done yesterday, I hate not having the dresser as I'm not sure how the rest of the furniture will fit, and I still needed to see if I could use the hutch while using it as a changing table or if I need to get a big mirror to hang above and save the hutch for the future. I also know I'm having a c-section and while I can change her on a bed or whatever I know having a nice high organized changing table would be far easier.

Hope it really does get to the warehouse at the end of the month and to my house before she does!
February 6th, 2010, 02:00 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hope you get it soon! Can they at least give you a discount or something since it is taking longer then originally stated?

February 6th, 2010, 02:15 PM
Amanda C's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hate waiting for stuff Especially baby stuff. I'm ready to have everything done like Now!

I hope you get it soon and I agree can you get a discount or something?

February 6th, 2010, 03:04 PM
homeschooling mom of 2
I doubt I could get a discount, already got one with a discount code when I ordered and their prices were lower then anyone else... plus it's a nationwide delay (everywhere that sells them are now showing in stock on the 28th) and they did offer to expedite shipping to my house the same day they come in. If it looks like there will be any more delays I might cancel and try to find something else I like.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search