I just did this pregnancy warm-up video...

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 6th, 2010, 08:18 PM
krissy1989's Avatar is loving her two boys!
...and I'm pretty sure that it's going to have to be my warm-up AND exercise video for at least a week or more until I get used to it!

YouTube - Pregnancy Exercise - Warm Up

Seriously, these "warm-ups," which consist of things that I could have EASILY done pre-pregnancy, KILLED me!!! Mostly the squats---those were nearly impossible to complete! But I DID complete this simple video, and I felt encouraged because I didn't start cramping or anything, so I then just did some light aerobic dancing. I am going to do this video every day, along with some light aerobics, to get me off to a better start once Caleb arrives here! I don't want to feel like I'm starting all over once my baby is out and I'm trying to lose the baby weight.

Any other video suggestions that you ladies have found that you really liked?

LoveLove
Love
LUV LOVE YOU!!
February 6th, 2010, 09:07 PM
frgsonmysox's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to frgsonmysox Send a message via MSN to frgsonmysox Send a message via Yahoo to frgsonmysox
I like the 10 minute solution pregnancy pilates one. It totally killed my legs, but its only 10 minutes at a time which I figure anyone can suffer through.
~Beth~ Wife to my Airman Chris, and mommy to: Anthony Nathaniel (8/31/04), Anastasia Fae (8/01/06), Baby C (lost on 10/12/07), David Cillian (7/31/08), Charles George (4/29/10), and Alan Christopher (2/22/12)

My BLOG - A Day In The Life of a Freg (it's a little bit of everything!)
February 7th, 2010, 07:54 AM
krissy1989's Avatar is loving her two boys!
I'll have to look into that for next week. I don't want to start out too quickly, so I'll add one video every one or two weeks.

BUT GREAT NEWS!!!!!! Last night I slept without ANY lower back or hip pain!!! IT WAS AMAZING!!! You don't understand how miraculous that is! I had almost forgotten what it was like to sleep without pain---and I know it has to be from the exercises! They really did help to relieve my pain, and I think I've found my natural solution to my sciatica, which means NO MEDS! I am sooo happy! I am doing this video EVERY DAY, because it's the best thing that I could have ever forced myself to start. LOL!

LoveLove
Love
LUV LOVE YOU!!
February 7th, 2010, 10:14 AM
frgsonmysox's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to frgsonmysox Send a message via MSN to frgsonmysox Send a message via Yahoo to frgsonmysox
yup, thats part of why I have to work out everyday. It keeps my pain manageable.
~Beth~ Wife to my Airman Chris, and mommy to: Anthony Nathaniel (8/31/04), Anastasia Fae (8/01/06), Baby C (lost on 10/12/07), David Cillian (7/31/08), Charles George (4/29/10), and Alan Christopher (2/22/12)

My BLOG - A Day In The Life of a Freg (it's a little bit of everything!)
February 7th, 2010, 10:22 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I love the 10 minute solution stuff! I watch them off netflix watch instantly. There is also a prenatal yoga on there that is ok.

February 7th, 2010, 03:58 PM
Kittynoah's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have a couple of prenatal yoga dvd's that I do.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search