Baby VS Alien

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 6th, 2010, 08:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Do you ever feel like the baby wants to come out alien style instead of the right way? my belly hurts so bad tonight, I swear she must be pushing on my tummy as hard as she can!
UGH

February 6th, 2010, 09:11 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I feel your pain! It doesnt hurt when she moves but it's such an uncomfortable and uneasy feeling. Now we're to the point where we can feel EVERYTHING!!! And she likes to do something that feels like flutters or like she's doing the taebo punching bag thing with her arms or something. And she'll move her arms and legs simultaneously and I feel her all over.

But it does feel like an alien trying to get out of me though sometimes.
February 7th, 2010, 06:16 AM
homeschooling mom of 2
Yes! I think Lily knows she's coming out that way and she's priming my belly for it. Her giant rolls are PAINFUL to the point I yell out sometimes. Of course she still kicks my cervix as hard as she can several times a day just to test that way too (she's still breech/flipping)
February 7th, 2010, 07:27 AM
TeamNick's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yes!!!

I never felt this way with Evie. Isla Marie is driving me nuts. I feel like she never sleeps.

Mommy to Evie and Isla Marie

February 7th, 2010, 07:40 AM
krissy1989's Avatar is loving her two boys!
Ohhhh yeah, Caleb has been doing this a lot more lately. I think maybe it's because he's running out of room, so I feel more pressure when he moves around. It sometimes feels just like you said: like he's trying to dig his way out! Ouch! That's when I start pushing back!

LoveLove
Love
LUV LOVE YOU!!
February 7th, 2010, 08:34 AM
Amanda C's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I've been feeling that too Sometimes at night he'll get in one spot and ball up as hard as he can. You can look at my stomach and actually see him balling up. It's uncomfortable.

February 7th, 2010, 08:39 AM
~Claudia~'s Avatar mommy to Nico & Seba
ditto Amanda! this baby punches and kicks REALLY hard but the worst part is when he curls up and pushes his butt out and stays that way for hours! that spot gets really uncomfortable
February 7th, 2010, 01:14 PM
lilflower
I have a butt in my ribcage and it hurts almost everytime he moves because I haven't really grown to hold him properly. If only my abdominal muscles would go ahead and split already so I have more room. Screw whoever says that being in shape makes pregnancy easier! I feel like my belly is a water balloon that keeps getting bigger and bigger! LMAO

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search