Ugh maybe TMI but how many of you are still

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 8th, 2010, 06:47 AM
CuteName's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We're still at it on an almost daily basis, but I'm really not into it at all. I just feel so ridiculous and mostly...it just makes me feel like I have to go to the bathroom the entire time. Really yucky feeling.
February 8th, 2010, 07:45 AM
krissy1989's Avatar is loving her two boys!
For those that said they provide "other services," I'm totally there with ya! That just made me laugh, because I was wondering if I was the only one who feels the desire to "take care of" DH during one of my bad weeks. LOL

Anyway, maybe I can help someone out with a new position idea! We've tried just about every position, and these are the ones that work:
~me on top (unless my hips are doing badly that day)
~me lying on my back while DH stands beside bed (without his weight on me, I can be on my back longer without problems)
~doggie style (always a fave, LOL)

Positions that DON'T work for us:
~spooning, because this causes me a lot of pain for some reason
~missionary style (obvious reason: I'm squished, LOL)

LoveLove
Love
LUV LOVE YOU!!
February 8th, 2010, 11:26 AM
JaxonsMom2010's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
SEX???

What's that? It's been so long that I can't even remember. I haven't had since we found out. I know shame on me. But I am on pelvic rest the first trimester, then I got an UTI, then hemoroids, then I was sick, then he was working a lot of overtime, then I got sick, then he got sick and then I got sick...It is always something. GRRRR!!

February 8th, 2010, 06:55 PM
jen*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom at Home View Post
well it's been so long (dh's choice, not really mine) that I can't remember the last time... but you've made me feel better that I'm not missing much LOL sorry things aren't comfortable for you!
ditto - I think we last had sex at the end of Nov - DH gets all weird about the baby moving. It sucked for a while, but I'm over it now. Good for those of you still getting some! Oh, and P.S. I'm not taking care of things for him at all either... it's not my choice to not have sex and unfortunately DH doesn't do much to make me happy these days. Call me stubborn or spiteful, but so be it.
February 9th, 2010, 07:31 AM
Mommyof3Hoppers's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Mommyof3Hoppers
We have been dtd a lot lately! I think it is interesting to hear that so many of you are so dry down there, I am the TOTAL opposite! Dh is really turned on by my belly so our sex life gets better and better the further along we get in a pregnancy. Lol! I LOVE pregnant sex I think it feels amazing!

Look me up on Facebook - Meighan Hopper Bloomington, Illinois
February 9th, 2010, 08:15 AM
HappyHippy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Dh and I are still active, I like it.
February 9th, 2010, 01:07 PM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We are DTD anywhere from 1-3 times a week on average. I still really enjoy it (although it takes a lot more effort on DH's part). The biggest reason we don't do it more often is because we just don't make time for it or one of us is too tired.

February 9th, 2010, 01:34 PM
shanna's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well except for our attempt the other night I couldn't remember the last time we did. I just have no sex drive at all (not that I have much of one when I'm not pregnant either) so DH is totally deprived and he's whiny about it to.
February 9th, 2010, 01:43 PM
RockinAsh's Avatar Super Mommy
I must have been a rabbit in my past life, because DH and I do it like crazy.
February 10th, 2010, 06:07 AM
palmetto_moon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Mieghan- is it better for you now that your're preggo in a physical sense, or psychologically as you don't have to worry about birth control or getting pregnant? I ask because my favorite part of pregnancy sex is not having to think about my cycle or wonder if we'll end up making a baby! It's so pressure free!

Marcia- I end up feeling like I have to pee as well. It gets really bad towards the very end and thats usually when we stop doing it- those last couple of weeks I swear I'm going to pee each time we try. So it ends up that I keep stopping us so that I can go try to pee, but then its the same feeling when we resume. At that point it becomes not worth it! LOL!

Thank you Kiliki for my awesome siggy!

visit our family blog at www.stalkedbythestork.com

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search