Uggghhhh!!! (rant)

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 8th, 2010, 06:50 PM
frankie's Avatar Proud Mommy
So, where do I start... I guess with the morning.. I was so excited that the baby furniture was coming I could barely sleep.. (Besides my hips are killing me) So I get up all nice and early go to the bank come home wait for them they come at 9 BIG SMILE its 9 and im going to decorate in about an hour i figured... BEEP WRONG thats about when the crap hit the fan.. The chest and hutch were wrong.. the color of the crib was cherry when Everything was suppose to be Cinnamon and to top it off theres 2 scratches in the dresser!!! NOT happy... Figure there is no point in getting mad it happens they will have it all here by next week..

So, Hubby is disappointed I could tell.. we head to work I was getting phone calls from the same number ALL DAY LONG.. I dont answer the one phone till3 when we get in or else i would be answering it all day.. So its this guy that "used" To be friends with DH.. I say can I help you he says he needs to speak to Joey I say hes Busy all day anything i can help you with he says well I dont want to talk to you i said I want to talk to him.. So i slowly am getting pissed I say well I am his wife and we work together anything You need to ask him you can ask me im sure I can help you So he says Your not who i want to talk to I dont care if your his wife or the pope now put joey on.. I said how about this give me your number i will have him call you he says Are you going to give it to him or not tell him.. I was friggin pissed I lost it I said I will tell him and I will also tell him your a complete as%^$e.. and I hung up dh text him to see what he wants long story short the end of the convo he says your wifes a real treat.. my husband said I know shes runs this place perfectly.. Thanks for the complement take care.. I swear I don't know how I dont slap the crap out of some of these men!!!

OK VENT OVER!!! SOrry its so long!!!

trying for~~~Commitment leads to action. Action brings your dream closer~~~~ Marcia Wieder
February 8th, 2010, 07:01 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I would hope that my hubby would verbally beotch slap somebody talking to me like that. I would have told him to F off. you are so much nicer than I am lol. I hope the furniture gets fixed super fast hun!

I just had to add that i told DH about this, and he was laughed was like " what a freaking idiot , you don't talk a someone like that but you sure as hell..o don't talk to a pregnant woman like that!"

February 8th, 2010, 07:21 PM
I totally agree Same with my dh... dh was mad But I always feel like when your running a business you dont want to make yourself look bad so when he texted my hubby your wifes a treat I laughed because it can be taking in a good way as well as bad.. He actually wanted my dh to hire him!! and dh said to him my wife does all the hiring and then he wrote your wifes a treat..

I realized that some Men are just very difficult to deal with.. They always want to deal with my DH but that's not his job..

trying for~~~Commitment leads to action. Action brings your dream closer~~~~ Marcia Wieder
February 8th, 2010, 07:57 PM
Mega Super Mommy
what a dumb *****!!! LOL wow he so screwed himself.

February 8th, 2010, 08:16 PM
~Claudia~'s Avatar mommy to Nico & Seba
I think you should interview him for a position...

and give him the hardest time ever during the interview
February 8th, 2010, 08:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Claudia~ View Post

LOL Could you imagine.I would end up slapping him!!! then you would all read... Pregnant Lady in NY arrested for Slapping the Crap out of an x ball player LOL would make a wonderful article!!!!

February 8th, 2010, 09:50 PM
Mega Super Mommy
LMAO you crack me up guys. Seriously crack me up.

February 9th, 2010, 05:25 AM
Max n Meghan's Mom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What a moron. You should give him one of those multiple choice psych tests (make up the questions with ridiculous choices) and then tell him you can't hire him for psychological reasons.

Thank you for my beautiful siggy, *Kiliki*!Visit My Blog

February 9th, 2010, 05:53 AM
LisaBrown's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
This thread is beyond funny to me...I can't believe what a stupid idiot that guy sounds like! I'm with Claudia on this one!

February 9th, 2010, 06:02 AM
Amanda C's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Claudia~ View Post

LOL! I agree!

February 9th, 2010, 07:50 AM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
Yeah you should definitely interview him just to see him squirm! I hate when guys like that assume that just because you're a woman means that you're just the secretary.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search