Is there a certain date you WANT to deliver on?

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 9th, 2010, 04:53 AM
AlexasMomma's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to AlexasMomma
I saw this in aug DDC and was curious with us I myself would like to deliver about a week or maybe a little more early because my best friend is gettin married at the end of May (may 29th) and I really want to go and her wedding is in penn and also my brother gets leave in may sometime and my mom is goin to germany to see him and I want her home for a little after she is born but if I have to wait till after my due date I would want to deliver on her birthday which is May 2nd hopefully even then I could still go I guess we will see

Thanks ashypoo03 for my gorgeous siggy!!

February 9th, 2010, 05:32 AM
Jennifer-Jacob's Mommy's Avatar Mega Momma
Send a message via MSN to Jennifer-Jacob's Mommy
I would love to go on my due date. April 15th. HIGHLY DOUBTFUL though..
I am due on my birthday

I am born on my grandmothers birthday.

When I told her that I was due on our birthday, her eyes opened up and was really happy and even said lets hope for him to go on that date. But

where I have GD, they tend to induce you 38-39 weeks, which makes me kinda disappointed in myself cause now chances are my chances of him being born on our birthday is even lower then before..

February 9th, 2010, 06:04 AM
Amanda C's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Uh yeah I'm due April 13th but I'd love to deliver on April 1st or even the last day of March.

That may sound crazy to some of you but I'm certain on my dates. I had lots of tests in the beginning b/c I was on Clomid so if I deliver then it would be 38 weeks. My last baby was born at 37 weeks 3 days weighing in at 8 lbs 8 oz Hence the wanting to go early part. I'm thinking at 40 weeks I may have an 11 pound baby this time around.

February 9th, 2010, 06:10 AM
Max n Meghan's Mom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I would love to go into labor on Friday April 2nd. My EDD is April 3rd.

My mother arrives from NJ on March 31st and Dh won't start his leave until April 12th (in order to stretch out the amount of time I have someone home to help) but he wants to stay in the hospital with us. So if Meghan was born on that Friday, he could stay with us without missing any work. We'd be released Saturday or Sunday and he could return to work Monday, saving all of his time for his paternity leave.

Thank you for my beautiful siggy, *Kiliki*!Visit My Blog

February 9th, 2010, 06:13 AM
Mrs_Hub's Avatar Veteran
I hadn't really thought about it. I guess Id mostly prefer to deliver in April not March. March is one of my least favorite months.. not that it really matters An Easter baby might be kind of nice.

February 9th, 2010, 06:44 AM
homeschooling mom of 2
More that I have days I hope she doesn't come. DD's 6th b'day is March 31st... so I hope she either comes a good week before that so I'm back home and able to give DD a nice b'day, or waits until at least the day after DD's b'day. My official due date is April 10th but I'm having a c-section at 39wks. I'm already planning on fibbing when Easter is this week, we won't celebrate it until I'm back home from having her, thankfully DD is young enough not to really realize what day it's on so the bunny will come when mommy is up to it LOL
February 9th, 2010, 06:46 AM
sweatshirtgirl's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm due April 19th and will have a repeat c-section so hopefully in a week or 2, I will KNOW my delivery date. BUT, I don't want it to be the 12th b/c my Grandma passed away on that date, or tax day, the 15th, and the 17th is our anniversary (which is a Saturday so it shouldn't be then anyway). I know, I'm being picky, lol!

I'm hoping for that Friday, the 16th, b/c the following week is Spring Break for my kiddos, so DH would be off that WHOLE week to help me with baby AND the kids. But that's cutting it awfully close to my due date so I don't know what the docs will say!

Visit my etsy store! http://www.etsy.com/shop/drurylanedesigns
February 9th, 2010, 07:39 AM
onelove1109's Avatar Super Mommy
Well I would love to hold off until the very end of April/beginning of May when hubby comes home...but I know that is extremely unrealistic since I am due the first week of April.

Thanks so much Jaidynsmum for my adorable siggy!

February 9th, 2010, 08:09 AM
Kittynoah's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am due on April 28th and am hoping for May 5th. Because ofmy maternity leave - the longer I can stay at work, the better. Especially since we just had 2 more snow days this week that extend the school year. I really want May and not April, but not sure why!

February 9th, 2010, 08:30 AM
Max n Meghan's Mom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh and I'd also like her to be April rather than March. Although, I am starting to feel pretty uncomfortable and won't mind being done sooner.

Anyway, DH and Max are both August Leos, and if Meghan is born in April we'll both be April Aries. I think that would be really cool.

Thank you for my beautiful siggy, *Kiliki*!Visit My Blog

February 9th, 2010, 08:33 AM
frankie's Avatar Proud Mommy
GREAT THREAD... I am do the 13th.. I dont mind if he comes anyday BUT the 10th!!! (thats my mother inlaws birthday) and that would REALLY bother me... So if my water breaks that day I am going to beg the little guy to stay there till the 11th LOL joking

trying for~~~Commitment leads to action. Action brings your dream closer~~~~ Marcia Wieder
February 9th, 2010, 08:38 AM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
I don't care as long as it's not on April 22nd. That's my niece's birthday and I don't want her feeling like a new baby stole her birthday. I'm due on the 25th, so I guess I'm cutting it pretty close. I'd also like to have her before May 1st. DH is going to a golf tournament that day, plus it's Kentucky Derby Day. We usually have friends over for a small party. DH's family is from Kentucky and his dad used to own race horses so it's kind of a big deal to him. I'd hate for him to miss it.
February 9th, 2010, 08:40 AM
~Claudia~'s Avatar mommy to Nico & Seba
I am due on the 19th but have a scheduled c-section on the 12th. I would love for this baby to be born on the 4th as DS birthday is 9/4 and mine is 5/4. I also really like number 4, lol. It won't happen though unless my water breaks that day because it is a Sunday and they don't do scheduled c-sections on Sunday, booh!
February 9th, 2010, 08:49 AM
TeamNick's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am hoping for March 30th or 31st. DD birthday is April 1st and I really want the girls to have their own birthdays.

Mommy to Evie and Isla Marie

February 9th, 2010, 08:50 AM
J~Lo~MT's Avatar Veteran
I just scheduled my c-section for April Fool's Day My due date is April 5th
February 9th, 2010, 08:50 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm against induction and all that, but if I could choose a date for the baby to be born...there are a couple.

March 31, because it's my grandmother's birthday and it would make the rest of her life!

April 8, my due date, because my mom is coming in on the 7th and it would be nice and convenient

April 11, because 11 is our family lucky number.

February 9th, 2010, 08:55 AM
RockinAsh's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm due the 10th....
But, would like to deliver on the 7th.

That way, my kids will be born on the days 7,9,11....
yes, I'm a nerd....
February 9th, 2010, 09:04 AM
AlexasMomma's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to AlexasMomma
I would also like her to be born on easter because I was born on veterans day and my brother was born on fathers day which mothers day this year is may 9th and the first date they came up with for my due date was may 2nd but by measurements my due date is between april 26-28th

Thanks ashypoo03 for my gorgeous siggy!!

February 9th, 2010, 09:12 AM
HappyHippy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Nope not really. Whenever baby wants to come. I don't want to go early if I can help it, as I'm having a homebirth and too early will count me out and I'll have to be in the hospital. I'm due the 19th and would prefer not to have him on the 22nd because that is DH and my anniversary.
February 9th, 2010, 09:17 AM
mylene169's Avatar Kaija and Kolbie's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mylene169 Send a message via Yahoo to mylene169
Our family's lucky number is 12, but March 12th is too early even though I'd be nearly 37 weeks that still too early. And April 12th is too late, there's no way I'm going that overdue!! So I'd like to say March 29th or 30th. That's when we had our m/c last year and I think that'd be a nice way to heal a little bit of that wound

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search