What was I thinking?

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 9th, 2010, 05:53 AM
Amanda C's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We rarely get severely cold weather here but this week we have high's in the 40's with expected snow and sleet. We're out of fire wood and I stay so cold lately. Anyway dh had brought a tree up and cut it into chunks. We just haven't had a chance to split it yet. We have a log splitter so yesterday I decided to sit in front of the log splitter and split this tree. I mean I was sitting the whole time so it couldn't be that bad right?

Well today I have plenty of firewood but my arms from my shoulders down to my wrists are in so much pain. I'm so freaking sore. I feel like I did a major upper body workout.

February 9th, 2010, 05:55 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm in pain right there with you LOL! I shoveled 20 inches of snow for 2 hrs and OMG am I sore today!

[/COLOR]Nathan(6), Reagan(6), Riley(5), Kaycee(3)

Our Blog

February 9th, 2010, 05:59 AM
Amanda C's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I think we're both crazy and we should lay off the manual labor

I definitely won't be doing that again...at least not anytime soon!

February 9th, 2010, 07:17 AM
LisaBrown's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hear ya! I've been fighting off an incredible urge to paint the nursery by myself since I have friends coming to help me paint on Saturday, but I just want it done NOW and I can't stand it! A pregnant woman's will is a very difficult thing to control! I was out shoveling the other day too and dh got upset because we hired someone to plow the driveway this year so that I wouldn't be shoveling, but he hadn't come yet and the snow was driving me crazy so I shoveled anyways.

Yup, we must all be going nuts!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search