Coming Home Outfit

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 10th, 2010, 09:33 AM
Max n Meghan's Mom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Do you have one picked out yet?

Share a picture!

Thank you for my beautiful siggy, *Kiliki*!Visit My Blog

February 10th, 2010, 09:47 AM
dbarney's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Not yet. I'll be gong tomorrow shopping with my mom for cloths and that's where I'm going to find a cute outfit. I have the blanket I want her in but that's it.

February 10th, 2010, 09:57 AM
mylene169's Avatar Kaija and Kolbie's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mylene169 Send a message via Yahoo to mylene169
Maybe... we'll see. Kaija came home in a onesie, pants and snowsuit! But that was January. I got a cute dress that might be it and I'll probably take the snowsuit thing just in case it's not warm yet. I'm guessing it won't be.
February 10th, 2010, 10:19 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Not sure yet! I thought i did but its NB and depending on when hes able to come home i might need something preemie instead

February 10th, 2010, 10:28 AM
esli232's Avatar Veteran
Yes, I just hope it fits. It is a newborn size, but hopefully it'll still be big enough since it's just a little sack. I don't have much hope for the hat fitting if he's the size of my first son I just wanted him to have something new to come home in.

February 10th, 2010, 10:41 AM
CanadianLou's Avatar Laura - mom of 3
Great thread! Cute, can't wait to see more pictures! I have mine at home I'll take a picture later and post.

Thank you Meganpixel for the most fantastic siggy!

February 10th, 2010, 11:42 AM
Amanda C's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by esli232 View Post
Yes, I just hope it fits. It is a newborn size, but hopefully it'll still be big enough since it's just a little sack. I don't have much hope for the hat fitting if he's the size of my first son I just wanted him to have something new to come home in.

I love that! It's so cute

February 10th, 2010, 11:50 AM
~Claudia~'s Avatar mommy to Nico & Seba
not yet, I need to do some shopping for this baby soon!
February 10th, 2010, 12:14 PM
Kodithegirl's Avatar Super Mommy
that's her dress and sweater, and I made a bow to match that I don't have a picture of yet. I wanted so badly to make her coming home outfit, but I physically just can't do it right now...bummer.

Originally, I was going to use the dress I came home in, but it got stolen...not cool.

We just re-worked everything! Completely new fabric options, Slings, 6 new bedding options, Custom vinyl wall decals, and much much more!! $5 off for any justmommies.com forum members!!

February 10th, 2010, 01:26 PM
Platinum Supermommy
We're doing a home birth, so no coming home outfit. But I have 3 outfits that I need to pick between for her first outfit.

February 10th, 2010, 04:03 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to SailorsWife
My grandma is making Ry's coming home outfit <3 It's going to be so beautiful and I love that it will have a very very personal touch. I'll post a picture when it's done.

Forever Missing Our 4 Angel Babies... Forever Missed, Always Loved
February 10th, 2010, 04:15 PM
lauriebeth's Avatar mommy to Riley Grace

This is what we picked out the day we found out we were having a girl. If all goes as planned, unless we find something else or get something really cute at the shower, this will be what Riley Grace will be wearing home.

Thank you Meganpixel for my adorable siggy!

For crocheted hats and hair accessories visit *Daisy Cottage Designs* on Etsy!
February 10th, 2010, 05:01 PM
Super Mommy
Such sweet outfits!

I just wanted a comfy one. Here's Quinnlyn's:

February 10th, 2010, 06:14 PM
CanadianLou's Avatar Laura - mom of 3
Here is the one I have so far. It's preemie though, so I might have to have a back up. DD was 6lbs 2oz and wore preemie for a few weeks.

Thank you Meganpixel for the most fantastic siggy!

February 10th, 2010, 06:37 PM
ChrissySTL's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
These are all so cute! Just today my 2 teammates I teach kindergarten with surprised me with a baby gift. It was this super cute outfit and blanket from Gymboree. One of my teammates is a grandma and went on and on about how Gymboree blankets are the best...and how their 0-3 month sleepers are perfect newborn size because the sleeves are a little tighter than most. She was so funny! Anyway-I am thinking this will be the one b.c it is too darn cute.

Thank you MeganPixel for surprising me with this super cute siggy-you rock!

February 10th, 2010, 07:38 PM
DondraB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Unless I find something cuter...I picked out this one from Wal Mart-because they actually have one that fits Kinley too! I haven't found too many cute matching outfits yet-so even if she doesn't wear this one home...her and Kinley can wear them to church!

February 10th, 2010, 08:23 PM
niema's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to niema
I have a bunch of clothing to choose from but I think Im gonna look online for one because I still havent found that one perfect coming home outfit yet.
February 11th, 2010, 11:08 AM
shanna's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodithegirl View Post
that's her dress and sweater, and I made a bow to match that I don't have a picture of yet. I wanted so badly to make her coming home outfit, but I physically just can't do it right now...bummer.

Originally, I was going to use the dress I came home in, but it got stolen...not cool.

No outfit yet officially, but I did get this dress with the matching toddler dress for DD for their Easter outfit.
February 11th, 2010, 11:19 AM
Kodithegirl's Avatar Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanna View Post
No outfit yet officially, but I did get this dress with the matching toddler dress for DD for their Easter outfit.
I'm due 20 days after Easter, so sadly, I have to wait an entire YEAR to find a pretty Easter outfit! I went with this one for a coming home outfit because in April, it can either be snowing or 90 in oklahoma...you seriously never know. I figured I can have a short sleeved dress and sweater so I can be covered for either!

We just re-worked everything! Completely new fabric options, Slings, 6 new bedding options, Custom vinyl wall decals, and much much more!! $5 off for any justmommies.com forum members!!

February 11th, 2010, 11:20 AM
Katie81's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrissySTL View Post
These are all so cute! Just today my 2 teammates I teach kindergarten with surprised me with a baby gift. It was this super cute outfit and blanket from Gymboree. One of my teammates is a grandma and went on and on about how Gymboree blankets are the best...and how their 0-3 month sleepers are perfect newborn size because the sleeves are a little tighter than most. She was so funny! Anyway-I am thinking this will be the one b.c it is too darn cute.

We have that set and the monkey one...I am a big Gymboree layette fan. They are having their baby sale next week so all the baby stuff will be heavily reduced

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search