Who else DOESN'T have a diaper bag yet?

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 11th, 2010, 09:12 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I dont. I am really hoping that I get the one i want at a my baby shower next saturday. But if not then I will order it off of ebay. My stroller is black and Hot pink so I want a bag to match it. The bag I want is Black quilted with black and pink bows and hot pink embroidery on it. Its very cute! But I just hope its not one of those things you have to wait 6 weeks to get! lol Anyone else not have a bag yet?

Thank you MeganPixel for this Awesome Siggie!
Serenity Cadence: 3/28/06
Scarlett Leighton: 4/7/10
Lap Band Surgery 11/16/10
February 11th, 2010, 09:15 AM
Amanda C's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I don't! I've been looking at some super cute ones on Etsy though. Once dh and I agree on a name I'm going to order one from Etsy.

February 11th, 2010, 09:17 AM
lauriebeth's Avatar Mommy to Riley & Caroline
I technically don't have a bag in my possession yet, but I know my mom purchased it for me while it was on sale a while back. I've been putting off ordering something for the baby's room and DH just said the other day, I hope it won't take 6 weeks or something! When I think I could be having this baby in 6 weeks, it really makes it seem close!

Mommy to Riley (3/23/10) & Caroline (3/11/12); wife to David (12/16/06).
February 11th, 2010, 09:21 AM
Jannell's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't. I put one on my registry but I wasn't really in love with it. However it was the only one I sort of liked. We will see if I get it.
February 11th, 2010, 09:26 AM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
I have one that is somewhat sufficient for just Lily, but it won't be big enough for two kids. I have my eye on a custom made one from a woman on Hyena Cart. I've asked for a quote using the fabric I like so we'll see what she says. I'm having a hard time finding a bag that is big enough for 2 kids in cloth diapers that I won't have to spend an arm and a leg on.
February 11th, 2010, 09:59 AM
frgsonmysox's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to frgsonmysox Send a message via MSN to frgsonmysox Send a message via Yahoo to frgsonmysox
WE have a ton from the other kids, but we aren't big diaper bag people. I always end up not really packing one.
~Beth~ Wife to my Airman Chris, and mommy to: Anthony Nathaniel (8/31/04), Anastasia Fae (8/01/06), Baby C (lost on 10/12/07), David Cillian (7/31/08), Charles George (4/29/10), and Alan Christopher (2/22/12)

My BLOG - A Day In The Life of a Freg (it's a little bit of everything!)
February 11th, 2010, 10:03 AM
shanna's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
*raises hand* I haven't bought one yet and not sure I will. With DD I ended up using the one that the hospital gave me more than the one we bought so I am thinking I may do that this time again. Although I've been looking on ebay at some cute personalized bags. Hmmmmmm....
February 11th, 2010, 10:07 AM
mimi81's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't actually have mine yet either. But I know someone purchased the one I put on my registry!

February 11th, 2010, 10:12 AM
CanadianLou's Avatar Laura - mom of 3
I don't have one either. I was looking the other night at them at Babies R Us, and I just can't get over how expensive some of them are. The ones that are not expensive aren't as 'nice'. LOL I will probably use mine as my purse as well, so I want something that I will WANT to carry around.

Thank you Meganpixel for the most fantastic siggy!

February 11th, 2010, 10:18 AM
Shelli1981's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Shelli1981
I dont Have one yet but i Did just order my Travel System..

Walmart.com: Graco - Passage Travel System, Maria: Strollers

February 11th, 2010, 12:57 PM
becker206's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I just got mine this week!

February 11th, 2010, 01:05 PM
DondraB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have a few from when I carried one with Kinley.....I am really enjoying just using my purse haha....not looking forward to carrying a huge bag again! I'll probably just do like I do now...keep a diaper bag packed in the car at all times, then just add a few key things I need into my purse (since I nurse I don't need bottles, and Kinley carries her own sippy cup)--a diaper for Kinley and a couple for Karsyn and some wipes, paci, burp cloth......all the extra things like more diapers, wipes, change of clothes, etc will just stay in the car so I don't have to lug it around!

February 11th, 2010, 03:01 PM
JaxonsMom2010's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My awesome Cybershower Buddy got me one, so I am good!

Again THANK YOU MANDY!!!

February 11th, 2010, 08:03 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I don't and I havne't even started looking yet! I dont know, I'm just not into the whole diaper bag thing at the moment. For some reason though my MIL is obsessed with finding me the "perfect" bag so I'm just letting her go at it. I figure I can just use one of my big purses at first anyways, since I dont see us going anywhere for very long periods of time. That could be my first timer-ness showing though
February 11th, 2010, 08:28 PM
krissy1989's Avatar is loving her two boys!
*raises hand*

Unfortunately, I do not. I should wait until my baby shower to see if I get one (because I'm bound to get one), but I REALLY want one now!

I think I'm going to buy the Winnie the Pooh one I saw at K-mart for only $15.

LoveLove
Love
LUV LOVE YOU!!
February 11th, 2010, 08:49 PM
ChrissySTL's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't have one yet but I have my big shower in 2 weeks and I saw someone purchased it!!!! So excited!

Thank you MeganPixel for surprising me with this super cute siggy-you rock!

February 12th, 2010, 12:06 AM
lilflower
I don't think I've ever really used one! I just packed ziplock baggies and stuck them in my purse. But I hardly carry that either...it'll be a chore getting used to it again!
February 12th, 2010, 04:55 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I have a 3 from Kellan, but I never really loved any of them. I've started looking so it's just a matter of finding something, but I have some backups just in case.

February 12th, 2010, 05:41 AM
palmetto_moon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't yet and I'm not sure what to do. I may just end up getting a backpack and using that. The issue is, I will have have a 2 year old, and a 16 month old when this baby is born (plus twin 3 year olds) so I need something that can accomodate lots of diapers and cups and extra outfits. The twins don't really need much of their belongings in a bag anymore- mostly just sippy cups or snacks. But Sydney and Bree will still need diapers ect in there too.

Thank you Kiliki for my awesome siggy!

visit our family blog at www.stalkedbythestork.com
February 12th, 2010, 06:43 AM
Max n Meghan's Mom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm just going to use my big purse. If we're going to be gone a long time I have a huge Jeep diaper bag I can take as well.

Thank you for my beautiful siggy, *Kiliki*!Visit My Blog

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search