Uterus feels bruised????*Update*

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 12th, 2010, 06:46 AM
onelove1109's Avatar Super Mommy
The top of my uterus is extremely tender and feels like it is bruised on the inside or something??? It started a few days ago but was only the top left..now it is the whole thing and it has gotten soooo much worse. Just barely touching it hurts,it hurts when I bend over a tiny bit..when it moves in and out when I take a deep breath..like reallly hurts. Is this normal that you guys know of?? Anyone else having it?

So nurse called back and said exactly what I thought they would.."you uterus is stretching". My dad of course wasn't happy with this assumption as they didnt check me or anything. But hopefully thats all it is and it gets better soon! Kalon as been unusually active allll morning so that has helped to put my mind at ease.

Thanks so much Jaidynsmum for my adorable siggy!

Last edited by onelove1109; February 12th, 2010 at 10:17 AM.
February 12th, 2010, 08:12 AM
onelove1109's Avatar Super Mommy
Well I called my dad and asked him about it. He said despite what people say about "sore spots" it is never "normal" to have a tender uterus, especially to the point of it hurting when moving,touching it,etc and how it is spreading. For the first time EVER he actually told me to call the doctor. So now Im just waiting for the dr to call back..they close in 2 hrs so hopefully I hear back soon.

Thanks so much Jaidynsmum for my adorable siggy!

February 12th, 2010, 08:38 AM
CanadianLou's Avatar Laura - mom of 3
Oh, hope everything is ok, keep us posted!

Thank you Meganpixel for the most fantastic siggy!

February 12th, 2010, 08:54 AM
sweatshirtgirl's Avatar Super Mommy
Can't say I've experienced that before, to the extent you are, but wanted to say good luck and keep us posted!

I have felt pain like that down low before, but it only lasted maybe 30 minutes. My doc said if it lasted more than 1 hour I should be calling the office, so I think you did the right thing!

Visit my etsy store! http://www.etsy.com/shop/drurylanedesigns
February 12th, 2010, 09:16 AM
lauriebeth's Avatar mommy to Riley Grace
I hope you hear from the doctor before they close!

Thank you Meganpixel for my adorable siggy!

For crocheted hats and hair accessories visit *Daisy Cottage Designs* on Etsy!
February 12th, 2010, 07:39 PM
lilflower
Hey I wanted to ask you to ask your dad about how he feels that you could have "costochondritis" I had it during my first pregnancy and then flare ups for about a year afterwards. It's when the tendons that hold your rips and sternum in place get inflamed and over-exerted...pressure from the uterus could cause the tendons to start to get irritated...

I'm not saying you wouldn't know if it was your uterus or your tendons, but everything feels the same in there when it's all squished up!
February 12th, 2010, 07:45 PM
krissy1989's Avatar is loving her two boys!
When I went to L&D over a bruised-feeling uterus (it's still tender every now and then), she ended up deciding that it was me feeling my abdominal muscles separating. That was a disturbing thought, but I was glad that everything else checked out. I hope that it's something just as mundane for you!

LoveLove
Love
LUV LOVE YOU!!
February 12th, 2010, 07:53 PM
mylene169's Avatar Kaija and Kolbie's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mylene169 Send a message via Yahoo to mylene169
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilflower View Post
Hey I wanted to ask you to ask your dad about how he feels that you could have "costochondritis" I had it during my first pregnancy and then flare ups for about a year afterwards. It's when the tendons that hold your rips and sternum in place get inflamed and over-exerted...pressure from the uterus could cause the tendons to start to get irritated...

I'm not saying you wouldn't know if it was your uterus or your tendons, but everything feels the same in there when it's all squished up!
I wonder if that's what I've got going on in my ribs? I seriously want to cry every night once I finally start to wind down. My ribs hurt so bad...

Anyway! I don't want to threadjack I hope the tenderness goes away!
February 12th, 2010, 08:31 PM
becker206's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Glad to hear it's nothing serious!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search