Backache? Should I be worried?

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 14th, 2010, 03:45 PM
Jannell's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
OMG my lower back has been hurting so bad lately! Esp. today. I am not sure if it has to do with wearing heels all night last night. I wouldn't think so but the pain has been kind of going to my hips as well. Do you all think it is probably just regular pain or something I should be worried about? I just read to call your doctor if you have very bad back pain. So what would you all think "very bad back pain" is? I wasn't that worried about it until I read that. Also what do you all like to do to ease your back pain? Thanks!
February 14th, 2010, 03:56 PM
emmabear's Avatar Super Mommy
I have had this too, and it turned out to be muscular. Try taking tylenol, you can take two extra strength every four hours without worrying, and lay down with a heating pad on your back for a few minutes, or even try a warm bath.

I think it's totally normal. It does suck though.

Emily

www.themodernmommy.com
February 14th, 2010, 06:11 PM
DondraB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Very normal to have lower back pain during pregnancy. If it continues, I suggest seeing a chiropractor! Mine does WONDERS for my back! I went in a few months ago for my regular check up=and he asked if my lower back was hurting yet....it wasn't then but It was by my next apointment!

February 14th, 2010, 07:48 PM
J-V221's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've had lower back pain that comes and goes. It's sometimes so bad when I try to get out of bed I've had to lay back down cause the pain is unbearable. Like a pinched nerve. It goes away as fast as it starts, but it's a common problem for me. I'd still tell my dr. about it just so they're aware of this happening.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search