Depressed: wardrobe

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 1st, 2010, 10:33 AM
ThaiSpice's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm depressed about my wardrobe.

Actually, I love my wardrobe, I'm just depressed that I can't wear it. Right now I can wear one pair of maternity jeans, one pair of black maternity pants, and a few shirts--some maternity shirts, and some regular. I am SO TIRED of the few things that I can wear. I keep trying regular pants, and it's a no go. I need to buy new pants, but that means going up in size. I just spent 20 minutes in my closet looking at my clothes, trying to find something to wear, and being depressed. I guess that should be a good motivation to get into gear and lose weight/get back in shape.

Ugh.

Are you pumping for your little one? Planning to pump?
Have a question or need support? BTDT and have wisdom to share?
Join us in the Pumping Mommies board!

March 1st, 2010, 12:58 PM
bright future's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Another reason I'm grateful I don't have to go back to work for many more months. I'm all about the yoga pants and goodies right now. It's all I wear haha
March 1st, 2010, 01:38 PM
Nicole1110's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I can relate. I'm having to wash my maternity pants several times a week because they are the only work pants I have that are comfy. My regular work slacks all give me major muffin top Most of my maternity shirts are obviously maternity so I can't really wear them. I am stuck wearing shirts that are too tight and just wearing a cardigan over them all day. It's depressing.

Major
March 1st, 2010, 02:13 PM
*SamF*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to *SamF*
I had to go buy fat clothes so I could go to work.
I thought the clothes I had pre-pregnancy were my fat clothes, but I'm up 2 sizes from those.

It is incredibly depressing to see that number...

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search