~Weekend Plans~

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 5th, 2010, 05:58 AM
Momeejenjen's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Momeejenjen
Do you have any plans this weekend? If so what?

For me I have to take my son to Baseball practice tonight and tomorrow morning (oh the joys)
I am pretty sure my daughter has softball practice this weekend as well but I have yet to hear from her coach.. then we have church on Sunday. It's going to be a fairly busy weekend.
March 5th, 2010, 06:01 AM
kimmiejo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My parents are coming for the weekend, they will be here tonight....tomorrow my DH and dad are running the cable and phone lines so I can move my office and my mom, Syd and I will go shopping. when we get back hopefully I can set up my new home office, woot! Sunday no plans that I know of but it is supposed to be sort of nice so maybe we will go to the park
March 5th, 2010, 06:05 AM
LOUSEE's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We are headed out to a bed and breakfast tomorrow morning. I am sooo looking forward to it. I think I am going to pick up stuff for a picnic so we can stop somewhere and do that on our way to the bed and breakfast. I am also going to get all dolled up since I havent in so long!
March 5th, 2010, 06:06 AM
myblueyez's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Today I will be babysitting for a few hours and SO's kids are coming for the weekend.
Tomorrow, if weather permits, we have a cookout planned, which means I need to tackle some housecleaning today and stop by the grocery store at some point..
Sunday will be laundry and the kids will be cleaning their area..
March 5th, 2010, 06:15 AM
CandaceDianne's Avatar Lilyan's Mommy
I am going to get a free monogram letter on the free sling bag I got from the doctor's office and I have to mail out some books tomorrow I sold on craigslist. I know DH is going to his parents house to work on his sister's car, so I may go by there once I am done running around.

Born June 5, 2010
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
March 5th, 2010, 06:19 AM
Mega Super Mommy
It's DH's birthday and he's getting a new smoker. so all weekend I'll be eating smoked meat! lol And I gotta bake a cake and all that, too

dd Oct 2006, dd Nov 2007, dd June, 2010, and
DS due Sept 6th, 2011 YAY!!

March 5th, 2010, 06:47 AM
MomtoCarly&Sofia's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm still thinking about it but we might go to the aquarium tomorrow, other than that just staying in so I can relax (I've been having some really bad cramps the last few days)

March 5th, 2010, 06:52 AM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
I'm going to go see Alice in Wonderland with my DH and parents tonight. Then tomorrow we have eye exams and I plan to run by Babies R Us and pick up some things. Then we plan to finish up the nursery - put together the changing table and hang curtains etc...

March 5th, 2010, 07:42 AM
LG1385's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Just found out last night that my husbands friend and another guy are coming into town and want him to hang out tonight. I don't do well with short notice.

Hopefully setting up the change table/dresser if it is in like it's supposed to be.

Baby Welcome Wagon event on Sunday that I am making my husband come with me to. My SIL is going with a pregnant work friend of hers. Heaven forbid she invite me along, too!

Hopefully this bad mood goes away.

March 5th, 2010, 08:48 AM
harmstrong's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Saturday during the day we're going shopping for a new bed set for me and the hubby. And then he's going out to be a DD for his buddies for some boot thing...
Saturday night he's got the kids and I'm going out with my friends to see Alice and Wonderland!!
Sunday I have a babyshower for a friend I haven't seen in a while, she's due April 1st with a boy and I'm pretty excited!
March 5th, 2010, 09:32 AM
**Mary**'s Avatar mom to Tabby,Kk,Emi & Jay
Send a message via AIM to **Mary** Send a message via Yahoo to **Mary**
i don't really have any as of now I would like to go out though and maybe find some birthday stuff for my sons party.

Mary
mom to: Tabitha 9,Katelyn 7,Emily 5,Jay 2 and Natalie Marie (5.31)

March 5th, 2010, 10:47 AM
Kaija's Avatar Mom to Addie
We are traveling 400 miles back to Minnesota tonight and will be on vacation this weekend! (and the rest of the week)We are both super excited, and it'll be great to see our friends and family.
March 5th, 2010, 11:49 AM
♥susan♥'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Tonight DH and I are going to dinner and running errands while my stepson is at baseball practice.
Saturday we have no plans during the day and a friends bday party at night.
Sunday we are going to church and then to DH grandparents for dinner.
March 5th, 2010, 12:09 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
see my parents for a bit today & then this afternoon Gaby will go to her fathers house for the night, until 6pm tomorrow......

March 5th, 2010, 01:41 PM
momtothe3rdpower's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Friday night, I have to take my oldest dd shopping for clothes for her band festival tomorrow
Saturday, We are hoping to paint the baby's room!!!! but that will required clearing out all this stuff in here, so we will see...
Sunday, church and housework galore I am sure!
March 5th, 2010, 01:57 PM
ChoMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Me, DH & our pups are going away to local resort (about an hour away) so we can get away from this crazy family of his lol. It should be nice & relaxing..I can't wait!

March 5th, 2010, 02:18 PM
caitie_pie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to caitie_pie
Lets see, tonight I might be taking DD bowling with my bestie. She's also planning my baby shower, so I want to get together with her to discuss a few things.

I am budgeting this weekend because we just got our taxes and I am deciding where money needs to be placed. SO PROUD of DH, finally putting money away for our future... now lets hope he doesn't touch it. GRRR I'll kill him lol

Tomorrow I have to go to the bank, pull out money to pay some bills and my MIL back. ($5 for chinchilla bedding she bought while I was out of town...) I also have to send out DH's valentines package... YUP just now getting around to that lol

Then Sunday I am going over to my MIL's to pay her back and clean out my chinchilla's cage. Plus DD really wants to see her babies!

Thank you Julka for my amazing Siggy<3
March 5th, 2010, 02:46 PM
Veteran
Nothing tonight.
Saturday is Educator's day at the zoo, so dh, dd, and I are going there with another couple who are also teachers! Can't beat FREE! Afterwards, I hope to persuade dh to go to IKEA. I just love that store!
Sunday, Church and rest and grade papers....lots of them!

Ansley Grace, the joy of my life, is a great big sister!

March 5th, 2010, 07:36 PM
shannonranee
Tonight we went to the military ball. Tomorrow - plumbers coming back again to see if they can find the leaking pipe - ugh.
March 5th, 2010, 11:00 PM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
Gotta do some stuff for work...

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search