I hate people working in my house

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 6th, 2010, 12:42 PM
shannonranee
The plumbers finally left after making a huge mess - ruing one of my towel and a rug that was on the bathroom floor and tracking **** all though the house. I sent this message to his company - it may be rude but I dont care right now: This message is regarding your plumber that was at out house, (our address) this moring fixing a pipe. I dont know about him but we are not pigs and we do not live in a barn. I am not his maid nor paid to be his maid. If you would like me to clean up his mess I charge $25 an hour for that - otherwise he can come clean up his own mess or hire him a maid to do so for him. The mess I am talking about is the **** he tracked all through my house. Also he not only ruined a rug in the bathroom (which he could have easily picked up and moved) but he also ruind one of my good towels that he did not even ask if it was ok that he use. I expect full reimbursment of these items in the amount of $50. Please let me know when I can expect payment for the items he ruined and let me know when he will be coming back to clean up after himself or when your company will be sending someone to clean up his mess.

there is nothing worse then people coming your house to fix something and leaving a huge mess for you to clean up - and you know darn well that clean up, that they did not even do, will be charged on their bill. This is why I do not let people work on my house (at least the one I own) - only since the one we are currently in is a rental we have no choice.
March 6th, 2010, 01:37 PM
SpydrMnky27's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ugh I'd be so mad!!! My last landlord used to do all of the repairs himself and he'd leave such a huge mess. It was so infuriating!! What made it worse was his "fixing it" was just temporary and then he'd have to be back to trash my place again!!!

I hope you get a response soon!!
March 6th, 2010, 03:28 PM
MommaLee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Love you email, LOL! I hope they really pay you. My parents own a townhome here and my brother lives in it while going to school..... the toilet was leaking and my mom told my brother to contact a plumber. Well it took the plumber about 10 minutes to fix and he charged $250. Yeah, I think they saw he was a college kid and took advantage. My mom was pissed....and complained....I'm not really sure of the outcome though.
March 6th, 2010, 06:54 PM
shannonranee
I was so ticked. The were fixing a pipe to the bathtub - the pipe is in the closet wall so why the H*** were there muddy boot prints IN the tub. They didnt say anything about the stuff they ruined but they did send someone back out to clean up the mess.
March 6th, 2010, 07:15 PM
**Nicole**'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
well thats good that they sent someone to clean up the mess i would have the sent them a bill lol

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search