Babies Stash - Share your Pics!

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 8th, 2010, 02:18 PM
ChoMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Since we shopped all weekend, I wanted to share with you ladies what we got so far....Here are some pictures, this doesn't include the stroller, crib & dresser we got.

Babes clothes so far

Bath, bouncer & 2 extra bedding

Main bedding, blanket lamp etc...with some other things

her chair lol & swing

Diaper bag & some random things

Other baby essentials

Now if only we can clear out her room!!! Cmon ladies lets see what you have!!!

March 8th, 2010, 02:22 PM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
I'm so jealous!!! We did a little shopping ourselves, but I still need a lot of the stuff I see in your pictures. I bought some ADORABLE dresses though. I'll have to get some shots of those when I get home.

March 8th, 2010, 02:22 PM
LM1385's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wow! You have way more stuff than I do, lol. No pics yet and I'm at work, so I'll try to get some later.

BTW I absolutely adore that little chair - where did you get it??

March 8th, 2010, 02:25 PM
Shellybaby3's Avatar Super Mommy
AWWHWHWHWHW thats soo cute! You have so much stuff! Girl you better stop so people have stuff to buy you for your shower lol. I would feel so relieved if I were you. It seems as if you have almost all the things you need aside from the BIG stuff that is.

[

kimmiejo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
cool stuff! I have no pics although I did shop this weekend and get him some more clothes. I put the crib back together (it was Syd's) and I have the bedding, dresser and rocking chair. we have everything else really (bouncer, travel system, swing, highchair, etc) but it is all in the attic. I really just need to work on getting him clothes and getting his room painted and put together.
anickel's Avatar Loves her little Liam
oh my god. now I feel totally behind. I've got a few odds and ends like a bumbo chair and a diaper geenie. well that's probably it actually........ argh!
But now I can look at all your stuff and that will tell me what I need! hahahaha Thanks!

March 8th, 2010, 02:26 PM
Well we only got all this stuff cause I'm not having a baby shower since none of my family or close friends live close by so we had to buy it either way.

LG - we got the chair at storkland, its was an accessory to the bedding they had on display so we got all of it cause we are not good at designing lol.

March 8th, 2010, 02:31 PM
Shellybaby3's Avatar Super Mommy

This is the only picture I have right now because I am currently in the hospital and it's the only pic I had taken before.

[

March 8th, 2010, 02:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmiejo View Post
cool stuff! I have no pics although I did shop this weekend and get him some more clothes. I put the crib back together (it was Syd's) and I have the bedding, dresser and rocking chair. we have everything else really (bouncer, travel system, swing, highchair, etc) but it is all in the attic. I really just need to work on getting him clothes and getting his room painted and put together.
That's awesome!! I wish I could go shopping in my attic lol...next baby I will I didn't realize how expensive this stuff gets

I forgot rocking chair, we are getting a glider, but totally forgot to put it on "the list" oops.

The only things left to get is breast pump, video monitor, crib mattress (which my mom will get) and now glider.

SHELLY - you got tons of things, a closet full!!

Last edited by ChoMomma; March 8th, 2010 at 02:38 PM.
March 8th, 2010, 03:09 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I only have a blanket/hat combo (cow print) and a diaper bag (got a fleurville g-luxe in black with red lining) LOOOL. I am waiting to buy all the clothes/blankets etc after baby comes since we don't know the gender. I will buy a few gender neutral outfits and blankets beforehand though. I also have to get a Graco Sweet Peace swing and a bassinet - that is really it I did buy a nice bravado bra for me and some nursing clothes/nightgowns too.

ETA: I love the chair too - ADORABLE!!! And kimmiejo - I am shopping in my garage for most things LOL If I have a boy I won't really need any new clothes either....

Josh and Kim - proud parents to Byron, Elijah, Abigail, Connor, Kara, and Baby
March 8th, 2010, 03:18 PM
~Alexandria~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I had that same crib set for my daughter. I love it!!

March 8th, 2010, 03:23 PM
Oreobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Oreobaby
Bath, bouncer & 2 extra bedding

Main bedding, blanket lamp etc...with some other things

[/quote]

We haven't really bought much, other than our travel system...we had been waiting for the shower, but as it turns out, it's going to be after baby arrives....(subject for a different rant) so we will be getting started...I quoted this though, because I have a friend making my bedding for me (as long as she is feeling ok) but if not, that's the one that I have decided I wanted...neat hey???

March 8th, 2010, 03:28 PM
Kelly that is neat! I didn't like any & I shopped probably everywhere looking for one. This set looked soooo pretty in the store with the white crib so I had to have it.

March 8th, 2010, 03:39 PM
MomtoCarly&Sofia's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Okay I'll share since I finally took pictures...

Changing table/dresser (the wall hangings are sitting on the changing pad I haven't hung them up yet, same with the video monitor next to the lamp)

Crib

Bouncer

0-3 Month clothes (top shelf has bumbo, bathtub, and baby bjorn carrier on it)

3-6 month clothes, top drawer has 0-3 in it as well, bottom drawer has 3-6 in it

Coming home outfit

Cloth diapers/wetbags

Burp cloths, bibs, nursing covers, pacifiers, receiving blankets

blankets, sheets, towels, and other stuff

I didn't take pictures of the stuff Carly is still using (didn't feel like going into her room) but ya we have everything we need already!

March 8th, 2010, 03:44 PM
Ashley that's so awesome, you even got everything setup!! I can't wait until our crib/dresser/changing table arrives this week so we can get it going.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search