Weigh in 3/8

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 8th, 2010, 04:39 PM
Sally5's Avatar Exhausted Mommy!
OK, so I'm going to have to start over on weights and goals The stupid scale I've been using is broken and has been for a while I just didn't notice it. When I weighed this morning (even though my actual weigh-in day is Friday) I noticed it. I had dropped to 160 but had the supply issues and went to 2 days of orientation at work so I stopped dieting altogether. When I weighed Friday I had gained back the 2lbs I had lost - but wait, it gets worse ...So, I went to Walmart and bought a digital scale and when I weighed on it this afternoon it said I am 173lbs So all this time I have been weighing a ton lower than I really am. I am so frustrated with this. I feel like I want to just quit BFing so I can lose some weight - I mean it is really a big deal to me that I weigh this much I just don't know what to do. FF babies are healthy, too...
Anyway, I'm sorry for hijacking the weigh-in thread
Just needed to get that off my chest. I guess I'll do an unclothed first thing in the morning weight tomorrow...

~~~~~~
March 9th, 2010, 08:48 AM
bright future's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Don't quit BFing for dieting! Just take Fenugreek... are you?

My scale says 198.4 this morning, which I think puts me down 6 lbs from last week... I ate really healthy until Saturday morning... then I've not eaten much since then but my appetite started coming back yesterday evening.
March 9th, 2010, 11:53 AM
*SamF*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to *SamF*
Sunday I was at 182.4 so a little over 2 pounds last week. WW is giving me the warning that I'm losing to fast but I think it's because it's PP weight.

Sally- Don't quit BF!! In the long run that should help you lose weight!

Michelle- Huge glad you are getting your appetite back, need to stay healthy.

March 10th, 2010, 07:11 AM
ThaiSpice's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
154 this a.m., down 1.5lb since last week -- that's 30lbs down since giving birth!

12.5 lbs til my first goal, and 39lbs to my ultimate goal.

Waist: down another 1/2 inch (1 inch total)
Hips: no change (1/2 inch total)
Thighs: down another 1/2 inch (1 inch total)

Are you pumping for your little one? Planning to pump?
Have a question or need support? BTDT and have wisdom to share?
Join us in the Pumping Mommies board!

March 10th, 2010, 08:28 PM
mysticalgal28's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ok ladies I am joining this now.. Gaines 12lbs during pregnancy then after birth lost 22 while nusing so that put me to 240 well guess what in the past 7 weeks I have gained back 18 of them pounds... Seriously so Sally I can relate I thought I weighed less too. My I went to my family dr and he gave me a script for adipex.. Which cures fatigue and boosts ur metoblism, I started them today. My goal while taking them is 58 lbs and then I think I will be fit enough to carry on without. Please don't look down on me for taking a drug to help but I have been overweight my whole life. This is this first time I have ever discussed my weight with anyone so this is a big step for me!!!
March 12th, 2010, 08:29 AM
taterm's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Mysticalgal-Adipex is great! I took it 2 years ago and lost almost 30lbs with it. And you don't lose it too fast. So if you don't see results right away give it about a month and that is when I started to see results. I love that it doesn't take away your appetite, but it makes you thirsty so you want to drink more then eat. And I was able to maintain the weight that I was when I went off of it. I didn't start to gain until my 7.5 month of pregnancy and I had been off of them for about a year and a half. If you hit a platuea, start taking some b-12, they helped me get past mine. The other thing I liked about it was that it doesn't make your heart feel like it is about to beat our of your chest at least it didn't for me.
Good luck and keep us posted!
March 12th, 2010, 12:02 PM
mysticalgal28's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thanks taterm!!! It is day 3 lol and I am only taking a half a pill for this month then a whole one next. I just need some help especailly living in crappy weather where you can't go walking or anything in the winter. I do go to water areobics. I would love to lose 50lbs!! I have enough of it to loose lol
March 12th, 2010, 08:34 PM
Ooh_lala's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
163 this morning...EEK!!

13 lbs from my first goal, 28 lbs from my ultimate goal.

Piper- 02/12/07
Camden- 02/27/08
Ryker- 01/12/10
Atticus- 05/26/11

FINALLY expecting PINK again! Tatum Carlee EDD 06/08.

You don't have to ask, yes we know what causes it, and since you're asking and dont, google might be a nice place to start.
March 13th, 2010, 03:14 PM
horrormoviefan
im jumping in. i cant lose the weight to save my life. i am 173/74 and was 196 right before i gave birth. ive never been this heavy. im pumping but not ft and my supply is down to 4-5 oz total per day i feel so unattractive now too.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search