Dude, it's a keyboard don't beat it!

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 10th, 2010, 05:22 AM
Momeejenjen's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Momeejenjen
Since a lot of us are moody, I want to know what's annoying you today?

Right now my annoyance is the guy around the corner from me beating his freaking keyboard as if it's going out of style! I didn't know a keyboard could be so loud! I want to tell him "you know, hitting the keys harder is not going to make you a faster typer!"
March 10th, 2010, 05:37 AM
Charizomai's Avatar Mommy to Three!
aww. im sorry jen, but i had to laugh at the whole keyboard comment. When I was in college, a girl in one of the computer classes with me would type so incredibably loud......... EVERYONE could hear her...it was like she was punching the keys!

I happily Breastfed Alba for 5 1/2 months!!!!

Below is my weightloss ticker. This is not for the pregnancy weight to come off as it has pretty much all came off. The rest of it is just what I've been wanting to loose for a while now to get back to my healthier weight!

March 10th, 2010, 05:41 AM
kimmiejo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
LOL that makes me glad I work from home! when I used to work in the office there was this guy who worked down the hall and his laugh was so irritating, seriously I wanted to throw something at him everytime he laughed ....my annoyance for the day is that my dog keeps barking at everyone who walks by the house today, he doesn't usually bark this much and it is making me crazy!!
March 10th, 2010, 05:43 AM
CandaceDianne's Avatar Lilyan's Mommy

I have two....first, the person who was driving 10 under the speed limit because it was raining and second, I am so sick of being hungry ALL the time lately!

Born June 5, 2010
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
March 10th, 2010, 05:58 AM
ipsa's Avatar Mommy Times Two
Candace, I feel like my car has a neon sign on it that says "pull out in front of me, box me in, and drive really slowly!" It's been driving me nuts!

But my real annoyance today is that we just realized that I am supposed to administer some state tests next week and I have a conflict with my drs appt. I can't change the appointment so now I have to scramble around to get coverage for my classes.

thanks to Jenn for this beautiful siggy

[/url]
March 10th, 2010, 06:06 AM
Mom.to.PinknBlue's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I annoyed with the fact that I got 2 hours of sleep, woke up with heartburn and am starving but nothing sounds good, and im nauseous.
March 10th, 2010, 06:36 AM
shannonranee
I am annoyed that eveytime it gets really windy here at night the **** power goes out. seriously if you know this is an issue fix the **** lines somehow.
March 10th, 2010, 07:32 AM
LG1385's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't know that I can pick any one thing! Everything seems to annoy me lately!

Oh, I know. I washed all the baby clothes I have yesterday (not a lot) and one of the onesies that is white with black trim got ruined! The black ran into the white. GRR. I know I'm not a laundry genius but they could have said to hand wash or something??

March 10th, 2010, 07:36 AM
Momeejenjen's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Momeejenjen
New annoyance for me... when I see some one I know from high school post a face book status that looks like this:

"The stomach bug hit are house It was like a tornado. Quick but did a lot of damage. Everyone had it in the house except the big baby. Im hoping he dont get it. Men are worse than the kids when there sick."

Seriously you graduated high school?!?!?!?
March 10th, 2010, 08:13 AM
babyloves2dance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My biggest annoyance right now.......MORE RAIN!!!! It has been raining/snowing since Sunday. The 4 wheel drive work pickup can barely make it out of our driveway!! Guess we will see if I can get the all wheel drive family car out tomorrow when I have to go to my dr's appointment. (50 % chance of precipitation for the rest of today and 40% chance of precip. again tomorrow).

Missing our angel since February 17, 2009

Come join us!! Click on the blinkies below to follow me there!

March 10th, 2010, 08:15 AM
harmstrong's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hmmm...
I really don't have an annoyance today. So far it's started out pretty good. Compared to yesterday it BETTER be good!
March 10th, 2010, 08:58 AM
Mega Super Mommy
How is it that kids know when you've stayed up too late and therefore wake up in the middle of the night multiple times on those nights.

I'm at work, it's performance review day, and I'm so incredibly exhausted!!

Of course...I had a great review, so the day has gotten a lot better, but I'm still tired

dd Oct 2006, dd Nov 2007, dd June, 2010, and
DS due Sept 6th, 2011 YAY!!

March 10th, 2010, 09:12 AM
Mama Chemist 73's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My annoyance is the emails my boss is sending out regarding paid time off. We had to have a meeting yesterday to discuss schedules for spring break next wk so that we have all our bases covered. Only 4 out of 10 even wanted some time - I took 1 day and it's not even the day my hubby is off work. One girl was running late today and sent an email telling everyone and he fires back...so are you staying late today? She shouldn't, she takes work home on evenings and weekends. Anyway, it's really annoying me.

My Ovulation Chart
March 10th, 2010, 09:33 AM
Oreobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Oreobaby
I don't have any annoyances at the moment, but it's only noon...there is lots of time left.

March 10th, 2010, 11:01 AM
josie_24's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My boss is PERPETUALLY driving me CRAZY. She INSISTS we collaborate on stuff but then schedules herself so busy I can't meet with her for weeks. So i went ahead and did a bunch of the sh*t she was SUPPOSED to do today and she got offended. Seriously woman. Learn how to manage your time. I so could do her job and run laps around her at the same time it's not even funny. She says yes to EVERYONE and then FREAKS out when she's too busy and can't do anything she needs to for OUR program!! ACK!!!!! I'm so tempted to not return....but I will because I have a vision in my head of how I plan to use my therapy license here when I'm done...

Thank you Kellarazzi for my siggie!!
March 10th, 2010, 11:17 AM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
it's only 8.15am - so a little early for annoyances here give it time though!

March 10th, 2010, 01:54 PM
LisaB's Avatar Mom to twins + 1
Send a message via Yahoo to LisaB
Surprisingly I'm not annoyed today... but ask me any other day, I'll have a laundry list for you!

Ok, now I am annoyed there's a typo in my ticker this week.

Me: Lisa, Mommy to twins +1
8/5/08 Beautiful twin girls Leigh and Lucy born after 4-year struggle with RPL & 6 losses
12/10/09 Surprise! Baby #3 is on the way, EDD 6/22/10

12/29/09 2nd ultrasound - joining team blue

6/16/10 Baby Ben is born!

March 10th, 2010, 01:58 PM
PredonioussMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
annoyed that there is nothing good on tv during the day!!And Mommejenjen, I have never laughed so hard at a post before!!!

Thanks for making my day, TWICE!

March 10th, 2010, 02:51 PM
LG1385's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have another one....

the guy in the office across the hall has allergies and sniffs every 5 seconds all day long - it's been going on for 2 weeks! ARG!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search