Heaven help me (Twilight related)

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 10th, 2010, 07:19 AM
Momeejenjen's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Momeejenjen
The 10 second teaser trailer for Eclipse was released this morning, tomorrow morning they are releasing the 90 second full trailer.. I'm so excited that my stomach is in knots!

Before you NON-twilight fans roll your eyes keep in mind that when this movie hits the theatre it will be the end of June! Meaning most of us will have our babies by then!!! EEK!!!!
March 10th, 2010, 07:24 AM
Mom.to.PinknBlue's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I can't wait! Where did they release the trailer?
March 10th, 2010, 07:25 AM
shannonranee
I have only seen the first one and thought is was cheaply made so have no interest is wasting money to see the others. I know people who have seen the second one and they said is was just as cheaply made.
March 10th, 2010, 07:29 AM
Amee if you look on you Tube under 10 second teaser eclipse trailer you can find it..
It's really short but has gotten me SO excited about the trailer tomorrow!!!
March 10th, 2010, 07:52 AM
~Alexandria~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm slightly behind o the whole Twilight thing. I JUST bought the first book today. Only because I got it cheap. I will say I'm very much enjoying the book so far. I'd NEVER thought I'd be a twilight fan. lol

March 10th, 2010, 08:02 AM
Oh Alexandria... you've started something with yourself! I read all 4 books, plus the portion of the 5th book (unfinished) with in 1 week!

The movies do NOTHING for the books.. the books are much better, and so easy to read!
March 10th, 2010, 08:16 AM
LG1385's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That's usually the way it is - books are better than the movies. If I read a book, I won't see the movie; if I watch the movie, I won't read the book. lol. It took me awhile to warm to this whole Twilight thing. It wasn't that I didn't think it would be good, I just hated all the hype. But now I am looking forward to the next movie, too, lol.

March 10th, 2010, 08:22 AM
enchantingdragon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I loved loved loved the books until I read breaking Dawn and then the magic fell apart for me. I wont get into it but it made me so sad to see what happened to some of the characters. I neevr wanted to see the movies because Rob Patinson is absolutely not my Edward. I saw the first one as my friend got me a free ticket so I couldnt argue with that but I regretted it as it was so cheesy and poorly made and once again not my Edward. My friend got me an early copy of New Moon and its sitting on my desk. The trailers definitely looked better then Twilight but Im just not into the movies I guess enough to want to watch it so badly. Maybe this rainy weekend if nothing else is going on.
March 10th, 2010, 08:30 AM
harmstrong's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Jen I saw it too and am SUPER excited. I thought it wouldn't be out til October. I am SO thrilled it will be in June. Looks like Andrew and I will be taking a trip to the movies

I tried SO hard not to get into the hype. I never got into Harry Potter so I didn't think much about this. UNTIL Twilight came out on dvd and my friend was watching it at her house when I went over there. I saw it and was hooked. After watching that I just HAD to read the books. And I did....all of them...in about 2 weeks! lol. I LOVED them. My neighbor got me an early release of new moon last week and I have watched it 3 times already. Even my 6 yr old LOVES it. I will admit..I am a twilight dork. But I am a sucker for a love story, especially one like this
March 10th, 2010, 09:31 AM
SpydrMnky27's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am a huge fan of the books. The movie was pretty good, it's what got me to read the book in the first place. I was looking forward to New Moon but I was SOOOOOOOOOOOOO disappointed and I haven't been obsessed with the series since. I am going to watch Eclipse and I really hope it doesn't let me down.
March 10th, 2010, 09:37 AM
Oreobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Oreobaby
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH I had no idea it came out...going to have to look for it after work...I LOVE twillight, and have been waiting for it to come out...I am still trying to figure out, how I'm going to leave my newborn at home with dad for a few hours so that I can go watch it in the theater. (does that make me a bad mom???) lol

March 10th, 2010, 09:46 AM
haha not as bad as me..I am gonna TAKE my newborn with me! I'll go with a couple girlfriends in the middle of the day or early morning so it won't be as bad as taking him in the evening but yep. I plan on it!
March 10th, 2010, 09:58 AM
Oreobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Oreobaby
Quote:
Originally Posted by harmstrong View Post
haha not as bad as me..I am gonna TAKE my newborn with me! I'll go with a couple girlfriends in the middle of the day or early morning so it won't be as bad as taking him in the evening but yep. I plan on it!
I never thought of that...I'll be off during the day, so I could totally do that.

March 10th, 2010, 10:18 AM
Oh I am taking my baby with me to the theatre!
March 10th, 2010, 11:30 AM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Alexandria~ View Post
I'm slightly behind o the whole Twilight thing. I JUST bought the first book today. Only because I got it cheap. I will say I'm very much enjoying the book so far. I'd NEVER thought I'd be a twilight fan. lol
I refused for the LONGEST time to read Twilight, because I didn't want to be a sheep (or perhaps a lamb.. lol)... in the end I got the first book JUST so I could read it & tell people it was stupid & that they could shove it up their behind.... What happened? ADDICTION ADDICTION ADDICTION.. each week I bought the next book in the series.....

then I got my Mum onto them as well she was same as me "no i won't like it, but fine, I'll read it".... a few days later "omg can i have the next one?????" lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momeejenjen View Post
Oh I am taking my baby with me to the theatre!
y'know, if I get breastfeeding down properly, and Emersyn seems to be good at just sleeping - I may do the same thing!!!!!!! No way am I waiting til it's out on DVD

March 10th, 2010, 01:36 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to ~*Sam*~
OMG!!! I am soooo... excited too. I'm a total Twilight dork and can't wait. I am referring the movie release to my DH and I's first date after the baby's born. I CAN'T WAIT! I'm off to watch the trailer now. YAY!!
March 10th, 2010, 01:44 PM
I'm glad I'm not the only one planning on taking the baby with me. It makes me feel a little better. I never took the other 2 but I HAVE to see this movie! lol

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search