We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
1. Healthy baby - I read a really sad post in Aug DDC this morning.
2. Our life together and how lucky we are
4. I suppose that I have a job, even if I hate it, lol
5. The weather warming up!
1. My DH got a new contract starting April 1.
2. He will work from home for at least a year, get holidays, and, most importantly, be able to take time off when baby arrives.
3. DD gets cuter and sweeter every day.
4. Baby is moving around like crazy.
5. The beautiful weather lately (although it's a little cooler today)
1 . Today is my Friday (attempting to use my holidays before Mat leave comes)
2. My hubby has been being so helpful lately as I continue to grow to help me out...(even if he does give me a little bit of a hard time, and has to be reminded that I'm growing a baby!! lol)
3. We are starting to paint the nursery this weekend
4. MIL is buying us our change table/dresser before the baby comes (as she decided to have my shower AFTER the baby comes)
5. Today is my Friday (yes I said this twice, I'm twice thankful for a short week!)
1. Lilyan is healthy and growing
2. My job and benefits
3. David doing better on his CDL test yesterday
4. David found out his unemployment does not end in 2 weeks, more like at least 15+ more weeks on the tier 1...yah!! Such a HUGE blessing!! He may be able to be home with me after the baby comes!!
5. That tomorrow is Friday and I can sleep in on Saturday
1. Baby is kicking today after scaring the heck out of me yesterday. He barely moved.
2. It's sunny
3. DS slept all night in his bed and didn't wake til 10 so I feel nice and rested!
4. DH has a great job that he loves and is doing very well
5. I am able to stay home everyday with my lil man