I am SO DONE!! (vent)

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 11th, 2010, 09:47 PM
mommykristina's Avatar mommy to 3!!
Send a message via AIM to mommykristina
lol, i want June to be here already, don't get me wrong, i love our lil Alex, but i can't stand being pregnant anymore, i just want my body back, to be able to sleep, sick of peeing and being kicked really hard in the back and the bladder, ugh i feel miserable, and the **** hormones are driving me insane. Anyone else feel there with me? I know my friend told me that just because i know this is our last kid, it's gonna be 1000x worse, but jeesh they didn't have to mean literally LOL. I just wanna fast forward time & be over with. I even cried today cause i'm so sick of being pregnant, i feel bad for hating this time, but i still love our lil man, just not the 9mths it takes to have him here lol

March 11th, 2010, 10:06 PM
tasheroo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
The only thing I am enjoying is the 9 months without an AF. The extra attention is starting to get to me and I feel so uncomfy too. This will most likely be my last pregnancy and I feel bad wanting it to be over with. I want to enjoy it but really, pregnancy is not as glamorous as the movies make it out to be. I am not glowing or overcome with amazing mommy emotions. I am moody, emotional, achy, whiny and tired. Goodness I sound selfish but really, its my body I want it back dammit!

Don't get me wrong, I am more than grateful for this experience and I know this is a blessing. I feel bad complaining about pregnancy because it makes me think of the women who can't have their own babies and won't ever get to be pregnant. I was complaining the other day and jokingly called the baby a "parasite". Some guy flipped out on me for it. Like literally thought I was being serious and that I was some ungrateful b*tch.

Anyways...I am there with you...fast forward to June please.

March 11th, 2010, 10:44 PM
Mom.to.PinknBlue's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am right there with you!
March 12th, 2010, 04:34 AM
shannonranee
I want it to be june also. Partly because I want my baby to just be here and be safe and not have to worry that something could still go wrong (I know that is wrong to think but with my history it is hard not to). Plus in june my sinus issues will finally be cleared up - so besides not being able to sleep, having constant acid reflux, cramps, and being moody, I also have sinuses bleeding, constant headaches and nausea - and now my ear is started hurting (which makes me think I have another sinus infection). I hate it when the weather is constantly changing.
March 12th, 2010, 05:20 AM
flitabout's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have hated pregnancy with all of mine! I wish I had my sweet baby boy in my arms now!

March 12th, 2010, 05:27 AM
LG1385's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I love being pregnant. The only thing is I woke up this morning in so much pain (my back) I can't believe it. But I can't wait to meet my lil baby.

March 12th, 2010, 05:49 AM
bkro9's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am with you 100%. And it's not even about seeing the baby...I just hate being pregnant! It's ok to admit that!

March 12th, 2010, 06:07 AM
Momeejenjen's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Momeejenjen
I understand how you feel. I hate to complain at all about my pregnancy because i know SO Many that would be SO thankful to be in my shoes, so many that have tried for years to have what I have... but this is hard, I am out of control with my emotions... I am in so much pain.
March 12th, 2010, 06:56 AM
enchantingdragon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
As a whole I have had a pretty easy pregnancy but there are days when my back hurts and I cant sit in front of the computer and do things I want to that I wish it was just a bit easier. i think we all have days like that
March 12th, 2010, 07:20 AM
caitie_pie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to caitie_pie
I love being pregnant but I do wish it would hurry along. I feel like she is bruising me from the inside. I can constantly feel her pressed against the surface of my belly... yesterday I messaged my husband 'she needs more room now!' like he could do something about it lol
I wouldn't mind if she was just pressed there but she is constantly moving and hurts... UGH
Not to mention, having the irritability and lack of fiber... need to get on that one!!! and my anemia always getting ten times worse when I'm pregnant! oh joy of the pain and bruising. I feel like a tomato... DONT POKE ME TOO HARD! LOL

We all have something to complain about being pregnant but I say we are entitled!!! and tasheroo, I hope its ok I want to punch that guy in the face! Any guy that says anything about pregnancy, good or bad I just want to hurt. It's like STFU you don't and will NEVER know anything about it so go F yourself.

Thank you Julka for my amazing Siggy<3
March 12th, 2010, 09:49 PM
PredonioussMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
well this makes me happpy, im not the only one that despises being pregnant ( i am so nervous as my SO still wants one more, and im like REALLY you wanna deal with ALL this part again, ARE YOU INSANE!!!!! ) were the only ones that have had a bad go in our prenatal class, everyones like OH MY ITS SO NICE< SHUT UP ITS NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!) and were the only ones on bedrest , the only ones that are having problems ( health wise) with our little one, its just FRUSTRATING! sorry im done venting now!!! I FEEL BETTER<

i just hope it all gets better and i forget all this part ( please have amnesia or something to give our little one a sibling) or i dont know if id wanna do this all again, i feel so bad for saying that!!!! I miss CLEANING and working out and working, SIGH !

March 13th, 2010, 01:38 AM
**Mary**'s Avatar mom to Tabby,Kk,Emi & Jay
Send a message via AIM to **Mary** Send a message via Yahoo to **Mary**
yeah I am with you I have been having so many hot flashes lately and getting kicked hard also.

Mary
mom to: Tabitha 9,Katelyn 7,Emily 5,Jay 2 and Natalie Marie (5.31)

March 13th, 2010, 11:36 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I hate to say it cause I want so badly to just enjoy these 9 months but I also can't wait for June. I'm sick of back aches, not being able to lay on my belly, and I want a **** glass of wine and some quiznos! I don't want to come to work anymore and I want this semester at school to be over!! I'm sick of being busy and in pain!!

March 13th, 2010, 12:21 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
Yea... I think a lot of us probably feel the same way..

Right now I'm still okay with it all, but getting up to pee 10,000x a night is starting to get to me, as is the back & pelvis pain when I've been standing/walking for more than 2 seconds..

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search