When will you TTC again?

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 12th, 2010, 05:01 AM
HippieLove's Avatar Modern Day Brady Bunch
Send a message via MSN to HippieLove
Sometimes when I'm bored I'll lurk in the other DDC's or the newish playrooms and you often see new PR mums who are pregnant again. Got me curious... How many of you are planning on TTCing straight away etc etc

Emma, girlfriend of Loz, future step-mama to J (15) and K (10), Mama to Jaelah (8), Oliver (5), Mianna (4) and Harper (2), WTTC our first together, in 2015.
March 12th, 2010, 05:04 AM
MomtoCarly&Sofia's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Not me! We are done!

March 12th, 2010, 05:04 AM
becky_mommyof4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
we aer not this time but after #1 we started ttc right away

March 12th, 2010, 05:08 AM
KaiyaRae'sMomma's Avatar Forever missing Kaiya Rae
Probably when this baby is 1 year we will start trying for number 2. I want them to be somewhat close in age, but not too close.

Thank you Alethia for my siggy!

Read my blog: www.grievingmomma.wordpress.com
March 12th, 2010, 05:10 AM
flitabout's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have a pretty good idea that we are done! This is number 4 I think that is enough.

March 12th, 2010, 05:11 AM
HippieLove's Avatar Modern Day Brady Bunch
Send a message via MSN to HippieLove
Pretty sure we're done like 99.9% sure. If we do choose to TTC again it won't be for at least another 4-5 years.

Emma, girlfriend of Loz, future step-mama to J (15) and K (10), Mama to Jaelah (8), Oliver (5), Mianna (4) and Harper (2), WTTC our first together, in 2015.
March 12th, 2010, 05:12 AM
Super Mommy
no no and no. I have been pregnant for far to long to ttc anytime within the next 18months at least (after baby). I had my Joey in April, got af back in beginning of July, were preventing that month because I had gotten prego with Joey in July and didn't want birthdays close together. Got 2nd ppaf Aug 31 and got prego that cycle (sort of trying, was charting and its sort of hard to "not try" when you know when you ovulate lol).

We are open to another child at some point, but if ds1 gets to be 10 and we have not conceived or birthed another baby we decided we will be done. That would make Jamie 10 and Felicity 4 and I dont' want another huge age gap. Plus with a 10yr old and 4yr old we will be able to start doing fun things with both of them and I don't think I will want to be carting a baby around. We started our family young (at 21) and we don't want to keep having babies forever...we "missed" our 20's so we'd like to enjoy retirement lol. Maybe thats selfish, i don't know. In my heart 1 baby will always be missing, so if we keep having kids I would not know when to stop. But that missing baby is Joey...and its not a void that will ever be filled.

As of right now we REALLY feel like our family is complete. I ALWAYS said I wanted 2 boys then a girl...adn thats what I got...so I'm good!
Jamie ~ 7-12-04 ~ fun, crazy, transformer loving tough-guy mama's boy
and
Joey ~ 4-4-09 ~ born sleeping ~ held under my heart for 40wk1d, in my arms for just 6 short hours but he will be in my heart forever
And finally holding my little girl,Felicity Rose, Born into Daddy's loving hands on June 9, 2010

March 12th, 2010, 05:20 AM
Mega Super Mommy
We are done.

I always wanted 3-4 kids, but after my first pregnancy, I quickly changed my mind. I was so sick throughout and then the delivery was a nightmare. I was convinced that one was enough.

But then DD got older and I thought maybe a second pregnancy wouldn't be as bad as the first. But so far it has been, and it's much harder being sick 24/7 when you have a 3 year old to take care of! So unfortunately, we won't be having any more, as much as I love babies and kids...
March 12th, 2010, 05:21 AM
LG1385's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't want my next one until the first one is 3-4.

March 12th, 2010, 05:22 AM
CandaceDianne's Avatar Lilyan's Mommy
Depending on circumstances, probably within a year to a year and a half.

Born June 5, 2010
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
March 12th, 2010, 05:27 AM
shannonranee
we will start trying again right away. I want to be pregnant before DH leaves for his pre deployment training next march. If we dont get pregnant by then then we are done as he will not be back home until summer of 2012 sometime and I dont want our kids that far apart in age - esp since we are already 33 and 36.
March 12th, 2010, 05:28 AM
Ana32's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
we are done too

Keona Chloe & Jon

March 12th, 2010, 05:43 AM
Mega Super Mommy
This LO will be our last!

March 12th, 2010, 05:48 AM
ipsa's Avatar Mommy Times Two
I'd like a 2-4 year age gap between this child and a second.

thanks to Jenn for this beautiful siggy

[/url]
March 12th, 2010, 06:18 AM
kimmiejo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
we are done after this baby!
March 12th, 2010, 06:27 AM
RJsmama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We are done after this.

Thanks to ~*Helen*~ for the beautiful Siggy!

March 12th, 2010, 06:32 AM
caitie_pie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to caitie_pie
This is so funny because just two days ago I had a friend over who had her baby just about the same time as I got pregnant. We were talking about when we would have the next. She just had baby fever but luckily her husband is in Iraq so she didn't make and brash decisions.
I told her, I'd really like to have the next one while our eldest DD is in kindergarten... I haven't quite figured out how to plan that but probably start trying when the school year ends the year prior. Or once the school year starts that year... I don't mind being pregnant in the summer.
I know for sure that I want 4 but... if I have this baby c-section then I'll most likely have the third c-section and I just don't want to have 4 c-sections. That doesn't sound right to me.
When I first got with DH I told him I only wanted one... I thought he agreed. Then we had DD and he said he wanted more and I was like "WHHAAAT" lmao, somehow I have grown into the idea that a big family would be perfect. If my DH who was an only child thinks we should have some siblings for DD then I trust his view. I LOVED growing up with all my brothers. We were NEVER bored... DD gets bored quite often.

Thank you Julka for my amazing Siggy<3
March 12th, 2010, 06:32 AM
Mom.to.PinknBlue's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
If I change my mind and decide to TTC we will wait till Harleigh is 2-2 1/2 before we start TTC.
All of Ryan's siblings are spaced almost exactly 4 years apart and he said its too far. You always have one in high school for awhile then one always in college for awhile!
March 12th, 2010, 06:52 AM
liltuckers21
We have talked about trying next March when he comes home from his deployment. That would make our kids about a year and half apart but of course we will "practice" ttc in November when I go out to Korea to see him!
March 12th, 2010, 06:54 AM
enchantingdragon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We are thinking at least 2-3 years.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search