Puffy swollen eyes, and so overly tired I feel like passing out.

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 12th, 2010, 06:02 AM
Momeejenjen's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Momeejenjen
So yesterday was a really rough day for me... the entire day, from the moment DH got up in the morning and it honestly hasn't ended yet.

Dh was in a MOOD yesterday and it just really wore on me, I had cried on and off all day. I managed to keep myself together at work and finally got home and managed to clean a little but kept getting out of breath and my heart was racing just from picking stuff up and doing laundry.

By the time DH got home I had managed a couple loads of laundry and picked up the rec room and did dishes and cleaned up a bit, however his mood had no improved. I just couldn't take it anymore. I got the kids in the shower and went downstairs into the family room turned off all the lights, laid on the couch and started bawling. I didn't want the kids to see me crying, I finally cleaned myself up enough, went upstairs and got the kids in bed, then went straight to bed. I laid there crying for several hours. I finally dosed off at around midnight. (DH never came to bed) But I was woken up at 1 because I was too warm. I managed to nod off again by 2 only to be woken up again by my son at 3am because he said his throat hurt. I got him a cough drop and laid back down, managed to dose off AGAIN around 4... only to be woken up by my daughter 30 minutes later because the storm was keeping her awake. She climbed in bed with me, and for the next hour and 15 minutes I just laid there wondering if I should just go ahead and get up and get ready to leave for work. I finally did just get up. So here I am running on maybe 2 hours of sleep.. my eyes are horribly swollen and puffy, I have a headache from crying so much yesterday.

I feel like CRAP! And in all honesty... it's all because DH was in a bad mood yesterday. I feel so out of control with my emotions. I haven't said one word to him since about 8 last night and I honestly don't want to talk to him until he manages to apologize for the way he acted yesterday.
March 12th, 2010, 06:15 AM
kimmiejo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hugs sweetie! my day today is much like yours was yesterday, I just want to go back to bed and start the day over again....Hope today is a better day and you have a good weekend!
March 12th, 2010, 06:19 AM
Kimmie that is exactly what I want to do... just go back to yesterday morning and start all over again.
March 12th, 2010, 06:27 AM
Mom.to.PinknBlue's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
*hugs*
I am running on 2 hours of sleep as well. Just couldn't fall asleep. My emotions are all over today as well. I mean I teared up when I was told mass posting wasn't allowed and all my posts sending people to the first timers board were deleted. If I would of known I couldn't do that I wouldn't of!
March 12th, 2010, 07:08 AM
Charizomai's Avatar Mommy to Three!
The storms kept me awake as well... and I barely slept any. I got up at 5 something for liket he 12th time, I had been up on and off all throughout the night, so far, I ended up letting our son stay home from school, he didnt feel all that great yesterday and its the friday before spring break so I know they will not be doing anything at school..no tests or anything and my daughter had a slight fever yesterday and has had one on and off the past few days.. I could pass out, but i just cant sleep. IT just recently stopped HAILING and RAINING and THUNDERING here and its 9am...

I hope you get some rest and feel better!!

I happily Breastfed Alba for 5 1/2 months!!!!

Below is my weightloss ticker. This is not for the pregnancy weight to come off as it has pretty much all came off. The rest of it is just what I've been wanting to loose for a while now to get back to my healthier weight!

March 12th, 2010, 07:27 AM
ChoMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Awww I'm so sorry for DH being a turd & that you cried so much. I hope he apologizes soon!!! I have been there with the crazy crying, its not fun. **HUGS**

I hope you get some needed sleep tonight. I know it wont make you feel better but I was up more then half the night too so my day today wont be great.

March 12th, 2010, 07:29 AM
CandaceDianne's Avatar Lilyan's Mommy
I hope you called out of work and taking a YOU day. I hope it gets better!!

Born June 5, 2010
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
March 12th, 2010, 07:33 AM
SpydrMnky27's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
*hugs* I hope you have a better day and DH apologizes!
March 12th, 2010, 07:43 AM
caitie_pie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to caitie_pie
Here's to hoping today is a better day!!! If your DH is anything like mine he won't apologize... I hope he is nothing like mine! lol

I feel you on the crazy crying as well. Only I have absolutely no privacy. DD doesn't leave my side and my dad doesn't know how to knock... but in all honesty I wish I were you right now. Sometimes I can't even let it out because I feel like I should be 'stronger'... I got that from my momma.

Thank you Julka for my amazing Siggy<3
March 12th, 2010, 08:54 AM
Thanks girls I just had a come to Jesus meeting with DH over the phone, however, it ended with me crying uncontrolably and him not understanding at all... I ended up having to leave work because my son's school called and my son is sick. I am getting ready to take him to the doctor. Me puffy eyed and still wet with tears. I was talking to my mom, she thinks I just need some sleep. SHe did offer to take the kids tonight so I could get some sleep however, I'm not sure that will do much good. I still have to deal with my husband who just doesn't seem to care about me right now (I know I'm over re-acting saying this) but he seriously has NO clue how much his horrible mood is effecting me right now
March 12th, 2010, 08:57 AM
harmstrong's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Awww. I hope you get to feeling better soon and the puffiness goes down.
We had a day like that a couple weeks ago and I did the same thing. Just cried. It sucks when they get in a mood like that and there is nothing we can do about it!
March 12th, 2010, 09:42 AM
sugarloafbaby's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Aw, I know exactly how you feel! My crying has been uncontrolable lately as well- I literally broke down in the kitchen the other day because my chicken was smoking and DH asked me to make 2 sandwiches instead of 1! And then, I DROPPED my cooked chicken on the floor! It was ridiculous!

Thank you .:Shortcake:. for my siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search