What's your reward?

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 22nd, 2010, 07:53 PM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
I teach a lot of thoughts on motivation to clients and grad students and one of the most important things to keep successes going is to reward those successes. So, what is your reward going to be for your fitness?

For me, at the 7 day mark (which will be Friday) I am going to give myself a mini spa day. I need a self-pedi and paint my nails and take a warm bubble bath. It all sounds good and I've been meaning to do this. All while watching basketball or if during the day, watching one of my fave recorded shows... but I have to stick with this for a few more days to EARN my reward!

What will your reward be?

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!
March 23rd, 2010, 04:53 AM
~Constance~
I give myself rewards occasionally for fitness but it has been a long time since I got one. I always make it something that will help with more fitness. In the past I've bought music for my MP3 player, a digital food scale, new exercise clothes, things like that.
I really want a good juicer but that seems like such a big reward.....
March 23rd, 2010, 03:37 PM
RunningWithBoys's Avatar Amanda
pedi and 30 min prenatal massage. I'm going to wait until after my appt on the 26th to see if I "deserve" my reward. I guess if I keep my exercise schedule, that's reward enough. But I really want to check my weight too.

March 23rd, 2010, 05:29 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I may think about getting a massage. My hubby keeps telling me to join one of the Massage Envy places and get monthly massages, but I always have a hard time spending money on myself.

The biggest reward to me will be is if I can prevent myself from becoming a big blob this prenancy.
March 23rd, 2010, 05:33 PM
pbcups10's Avatar Super Mommy
I really don't reward myself... I guess it has just become such a normal part of life for me. But now I think about it, I should start. But I'm hoping my reward for being fit throughout the pregnancy will be a faster labor and recovery.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search