Bumbo or Summer Infant Super seat ?

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 23rd, 2010, 09:04 AM
miracle4me's Avatar Veteran
I am thinking of getting one but am unable to decide yet? Any input would be highly appreciated.
March 23rd, 2010, 09:16 AM
Teri's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'd get the Summer Infant Super seat! That looks really cool! Does the activity tray detach though? If it does, I'd get it. I like that it has a safety strap! I might have to get it! :-)

March 23rd, 2010, 09:30 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I have both. We were given the bumbo and I bought the Summer Infant Super Seat (I think...it is a 3-in-1). We use the bumbo on the couch next to us and the other on the floor in the play area. We decided not to use the "bumbo" like chair in the Summer Infant seat and just put the activity tray on already. It locks or turns, has 4 toys and 2 places for food. And later we can remove that tray and use the bottom part as a toddler booster seat on a chair as it has straps with it. Depends on what you want to use it for but I would suggest the Summer Infant Super Seat as it seems to have more uses and is the same amount of money.
March 23rd, 2010, 09:38 AM
Platinum Supermommy
We have the Summer Infant Super Seat. Haven't tried it yet but I liked it because of the activity tray.

March 23rd, 2010, 10:47 AM
doodoosmom's Avatar 4 kids?! Who's counting!
I'll have to google the summer infant super seat, never seen one before..we have a bumbo..we got it this past weekend. Addison seems to like it so far
March 23rd, 2010, 10:49 AM
LadyCoconut's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We have a bumbo

March 23rd, 2010, 10:49 AM
Koti's Avatar Nugget's Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Koti Send a message via Yahoo to Koti
I have the bumbo and I like it for Simon.
March 23rd, 2010, 12:01 PM
megpie
Quote:
Originally Posted by CS View Post
I have both. We were given the bumbo and I bought the Summer Infant Super Seat (I think...it is a 3-in-1). We use the bumbo on the couch next to us and the other on the floor in the play area. We decided not to use the "bumbo" like chair in the Summer Infant seat and just put the activity tray on already. It locks or turns, has 4 toys and 2 places for food. And later we can remove that tray and use the bottom part as a toddler booster seat on a chair as it has straps with it. Depends on what you want to use it for but I would suggest the Summer Infant Super Seat as it seems to have more uses and is the same amount of money.
A friend of mine has this for her babe and it's soooo great! MUCH better than the Bumbo (I've always had the bumbo), but I love the super seat more!
That same friend has this
Walmart.com: Bright Starts Tropical Fun Around We Go! Activity Station: Gear
for her 7 month old and I LOVE IT!!! So much better than an exasaucer!!!!!!! It's like a walker and an exasucer combined. I've never seen them in stores and either has she...she said she got it online at Walmart. I soooo want one!
March 23rd, 2010, 12:15 PM
RachaelDMommaTo3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to RachaelDMommaTo3 Send a message via Yahoo to RachaelDMommaTo3
I have the Summer seat for Rylan and I love it! I've sat him in the seat and he seemed to like it.. I'm sure he'll like it even more once he's old enough to enjoy the activity tray.

March 23rd, 2010, 01:46 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Id say the summer infant super seat. I might have to look into that for Morgan. I was going to get a bumbo but when I set up her booster seat that reclines she is LOVING it. She likes to be eye level with us.

March 23rd, 2010, 07:39 PM
Heaven's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I would get the summer infant super seat. Has more functions and better value for what you're paying. I'm waiting for it to go on sale though!
March 24th, 2010, 04:56 AM
miracle4me's Avatar Veteran
So I guess I'll go with the Super Seat also ,more bang for the bucks and better reviews both on amazon and Diapers.com.
March 24th, 2010, 08:34 AM
AngelaMarie's Avatar Owen's Mommy
We have the bumbo but may consider getting the Summer infant super seat at some point. We are really liking the bumbo so far though!
March 24th, 2010, 08:52 AM
*SamF*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to *SamF*
We have the bumbo, hadn't seen the summer infant super seat before- looks pretty neat!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search