Weigh in week of 3/22

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 24th, 2010, 05:21 AM
ThaiSpice's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ok, so I missed last week...was too busy making the most of my last week of mat leave.

I weighed this morning, and was up 1lb from two weeks ago. But I guess considering I had not really given much thought to my diet or exercise, I can't complain. I also have been doing terribly at drinking water lately. But today I brought my water jug to work and it is filled up, ready to go! Hopefully I can get back on track this week.

I did lose one inch in the waist, half inch in the hips, and half inch in the thighs. I would still like to go down two more pants sizes.

Are you pumping for your little one? Planning to pump?
Have a question or need support? BTDT and have wisdom to share?
Join us in the Pumping Mommies board!

March 24th, 2010, 03:03 PM
Nicole1110's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I've lost 7lbs in the last 2 weeks and I have no idea how? TMI, but I haven't really needed to go to the bathroom (#2) much since I gave birth and the last couple of weeks I have been really regular and it's been a lot. That must be why I have lost weight because I am not eating healthy or exercising at all and my body hasn't changed at all. If anything, I feel like I keep getting bigger and bigger.

DH is starting the P90X exercise plan next week and I'm hoping he can inspire me to do something also. I need to make some serious changes!

Congrats on losing inches Kimberly! I've heard of a lot of people who use measurements instead of the scale because it is a better indicator of your progress

Major
March 24th, 2010, 08:39 PM
HeatherLopez's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm 132 now (was the same last week, but completely killed my diet Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. That puts me down 8 lbs pre pregnancy weight, and 12 lbs from my 6 week pp weight.

12 lbs away from my goal.
March 26th, 2010, 03:51 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to amylou378
No change here. Still about 130 or so. I think my metabolism is shot I'll give it another month or so, but If I don't start seeing some changes and I'm still having issues (cold all the time, tired, etc) I'm gonna get my dr to check my thyroid.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search