Anybody else's boobs still hurt? (TMI?)

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 28th, 2010, 01:37 PM
molly_jean's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Mine don't constantly, but when they do, it HURTS! IT's not achy, but it feels like sand paper got rubbed really hard across the nipple and front of the boob. And sometimes it's just one, not the other. Anybody else?
Also, my left nipple has been growing and turning dark purple(well, they both have), but there's one spot where it's kind of white looking? It only looks like that when it hurts though.
Any thoughts?
March 28th, 2010, 01:39 PM
Wifey2Jordan's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Mine hurt more now than they did in the beginning. The shower water hitting them...ouch! No idea about the white spot, but your nipples growing and getting darker is definitely normal. They don't shrink after delivery either.
March 28th, 2010, 01:52 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Mine didn't hurt in the beginning-YAY!- but they hurt occasionally now. They feel heavier/harder now.
March 28th, 2010, 01:59 PM
lulumama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was told to buy a "sleep bra" at a maternity store the other day and even though I thought it was a crazy suggestion, I took their advice, and I have to say, the last two days have felt MUCH more comfortable. Just a thought. The sleep bra is like an easy jog bra that can also be used for nursing. I love it.

Forever missing our baby boy, Otis Allen, born September 12, 2010 at 41 wks; left this world 36 hours later.

Blessed with our Maui Miracle - Owen Kekoa, born 9/19/11 at 35w3d!
March 28th, 2010, 02:05 PM
Veteran
YES! After a brief reprieve, my breast pains have come back threefold! Much worse when I first get up in the morning!
March 28th, 2010, 02:12 PM
LifenTheFastLane's Avatar Mommy 2 Rhys~Rhylee~Jessa
Yep much worse then when the pregnancy first started, even my shirt touching my nipples HURTS SO BAD!
March 28th, 2010, 02:13 PM
mrsdaiwa24's Avatar Amy, soon-to-be-mama of 2
It's not an ongoing pain, but they definitely hurt (especially when DH is trying to be "romantic"). For example, I'm very much "aware" of them right now and when I touch them, they're sore.
March 28th, 2010, 02:17 PM
The Heather's Avatar Jedi Master of Piffleness
Mine are also pretty sore. I can't believe how much they are growing right now. It is crazy!

March 28th, 2010, 02:21 PM
Justjessie's Avatar Really Just Angela
Mine do still hurt from time to time! Not like first trimester hurt but they still hurt sometimes, and badly!!!
March 28th, 2010, 02:26 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Yes, mine still hurt as well, but not as bad as before.

Thanks Claire1979 for my awesome siggy.
March 28th, 2010, 03:30 PM
Well I'm glad to know I"m not the only one! In the first tri it was more of an aching, now it's like a burning/stinging. Especially when they're cold.
March 28th, 2010, 03:41 PM
irish luck's Avatar *Callie*
I am glad that i am not the only one.... not that i want you girls to have sore boobs but that i am not alone..... i was just thinkung yesterday that my boobs have grown super big in the last week... and they hurt on and off

isn't the pregnant body wonderful?? ( i actually love it regardless of the strange parts!!!)
March 28th, 2010, 03:43 PM
Castaway
Mine do off and on, but it's like a dull annoying pain now more then anything else.

March 28th, 2010, 03:45 PM
*MomofO&Nat*'s Avatar Kelly, Massachusetts Mama
Mine have been SO sore this pregnancy! I mean, like I have to take off my bra half-way through the day because they are so sore. Just to clarify, I am home all day with my son so nobody would care whether I have one on or not They are also very hard and almost swollen, which they were not with my first pregnancy.
Natalie Laura (9/14/10)
Harrison Dean (2/22/13)
Proud Member of the September 2010 Playroom

March 28th, 2010, 07:13 PM
Daphinae's Avatar Sande
I'm pretty sore, but notice it especially once i take my bra off, like getting ready for bed. Then I'm grabbing and hauling them back up going WHAT JUST HAPPENED? I feel fine, and then it's a SHOCK!

I got a sleep/nursing bra for DS, I should try that.

Though I have to say, I don't mind the bigger size thing a bit!! I got so used to being big while breastfeeding that once I quit I felt like I was 12 again, flat-chested!! (DH swore constantly I wasn't, but yea right. I could see for myself). Getting bigger somehow makes me feel... idk Normal again.

March 28th, 2010, 07:30 PM
My boobs have gotten a little bigger, but I"m still wearing my normal bras (DD's) Thank goodness! But ouch!
March 28th, 2010, 07:49 PM
AtomicMama's Avatar CopperBoom!
Yeah, my boobs don't ache constantly like they used to, but when they are bumped it's killer And they are huger. It's already scary to me, haha

March 28th, 2010, 09:54 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to SuggaBabe Send a message via Yahoo to SuggaBabe
Yes my nipples mostly, and i also get itchy at times. Its all just the effects of the stretching, just wait another couple months an ull be able to coax out colostrum!! Its a lot different than you would think it would come out... at least thats how it was for me, i was expecting more of a stream! lol

March 28th, 2010, 11:57 PM
Yep mine to! They'll be sore for a few days, and then it goes away. But I have noticed... When they are so sore, they grow... lol I gotta say, Im loving the big boobs! (and so is my hubby )

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search