I broke all the rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 28th, 2010, 02:19 PM
Justjessie's Avatar Really Just Angela
I thought I was going to spend ALL DAY on here catching up. But we got home from the wedding around 1 am, promptly zonked out, woke up and went to eat...came back and zonked again...then I woke up and cleaned and now the day is almost over! I'm having dinner and DH is going to get the kids and then I have to clean more. Maybe later I can catch up some.

Anyway, the wedding was a blast. We sang well and DH recorded it. (It has been years since we have sung together so we didn't know what would happen...but apparently it's like riding a bike.)

At the wedding, I DRANK DIET COKE! I was dancing my fool head off (I don't think "the running man" and "the roger rabbit" are good moves for a pregnany woman but I was the only one who knew them when they played "Ice Ice Baby" LOL) and I was thirsty!!! I switched to water at 9:30 but one can only take so much sprite and root beer. And pop with calories fills me up and then I can't eat and the food there was AWESOME (I knew because our wedding reception was there, too!)

I also had a glass of wine and tried my friends mixed drink called apple pie. It had everclear in it...found out after...but one sip won't hurt anyone. The wine was FANTASTIC. OMG I miss wine. But one glass was enough. Even if I wasn't pregnant I wouldn't have had anymore than that.

I actually was able to stay up (it was probably all the caffeine) and we got to the church at 2 and partied until 1...I went for 11 hours straight!

Of course, DH wanted to listen to the heartbeat first thing this morning to make sure the baby didn't die because I had one glass of wine and some diet coke =) Baby is fine. It also enjoyed my eighties dancing, joining in some, even.
March 28th, 2010, 02:26 PM
lexicon's Avatar formerly SarahRenee
Sounds like you had a BLAST!! And I'm sure baby's fine I think you really needed a fun night to let loose!

Now rest up for your crazy week! I know you're one busy mama!

Thank you *Kiliki* for my siggy!
March 28th, 2010, 02:29 PM
*Amie*
Wow you've been a busy lady!!!
I had a Mcflurry today... I even felt myself saying sorry to baby (not out loud!!)

March 28th, 2010, 04:49 PM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
Oh, that's great! 80's dancing that brings back some super fond memories!! I'm so glad you had a fantastic time. You needed a bit of down time after all that work and running around. So glad it went well! I'm curious to hear you now I can't sing a lick!

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!
March 28th, 2010, 05:12 PM
mrsdaiwa24's Avatar Amy, soon-to-be-mama of 2
I love dancing to 80s music -- Baby Acorn and I dance around the house sometimes when DH isn't home! Glad you had so much fun -- you deserve it, you've been so crazy busy lately!!!! Rest up and it'll just be a few days until Spring Break.
March 28th, 2010, 11:45 PM
blondie0907's Avatar Veteran
80's music rocks!! Sounds like you had a great time!

Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

March 29th, 2010, 06:10 AM
C&J's Mom's Avatar Stacy
That sounds like so much fun! I have Ice Ice Baby on my MP3 player and I rock it in my car!! LOL! I'm glad you had a great time. You really needed some down time after all that's been going on lately.

Thank you Vicki... for my awesome siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search