GAS???? anyone but me actually in pain from gas? TMI

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 29th, 2010, 03:56 PM
irish luck's Avatar *Callie*
just wondered if there is anything that you can take for gas? I get stabbing pains that make me want to curl up but it is caused by needing to toot but not being able to

anyone else like this?
March 29th, 2010, 03:58 PM
Kenya's Avatar Expecting #2
I'm right there with you! Sometimes it hurts more than others but yep.. I get the pains.
@ 2:55pm

6lbs - 10.7oz, 20 1/4 in long

Team Blue for Baby 2! Due in April

March 29th, 2010, 04:18 PM
mt23hc's Avatar Melissa
Send a message via AIM to mt23hc
I get them too. I took Rolaids with gas relief but I'm not sure if they're on the "allowed" list. Tums help me also! I had my gallbladder removed and I get bad gas/stomach cramps, and Tums usually helps! I know Tums are safe, and the smoothie ones taste good!
March 29th, 2010, 07:03 PM
Justjessie's Avatar Really Just Angela
Yep! And DH always thinks I'm having a miscarriage and I tell him nope, just gotta poop...

Still it's not like this when I'm not pregnant.
March 29th, 2010, 07:19 PM
Frangipani's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
ugh yes! I was wondering if I'd eaten something weird.
March 30th, 2010, 06:44 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Yes and it hurts a lot sometimes!! I wish my DH was here to read this post. He does not believe me when I tell him about gas pains!!!

Thanks Claire1979 for my awesome siggy.
March 30th, 2010, 06:49 AM
mrsdaiwa24's Avatar Amy, soon-to-be-mama of 2
Yep, I get them too! I had one last night while I was making dinner, I actually doubled over for a second because it hurt so badly. (I used my doppler later in the evening to confirm that it wasn't Acorn but just annoying gas).

I haven't taken anything for the pains. Just tried to tough it out. I figure labor's gonna feel a whole lot worse!
March 30th, 2010, 03:17 PM
I can deal with the pain of gas i just don't have a sense of smell and become very nervous about tooting when i have no idea if it smells.... and when you get nervous you get more gas.... so i thought if there was something to take so you dont get so gassy..... i did ready about earlier today on a thread and it gave some ideas of safe stuff
March 30th, 2010, 03:25 PM
Castaway
I hate this part of pregnancy.

March 30th, 2010, 03:39 PM
Justjessie's Avatar Really Just Angela
Just go ahead and fart. He already married you. And chances are, you will probably poop during delivery and he'll see it or smell it (I did this once).

If there was any ladylikeness about us...it's all going to be gone in 6 more months.

I say it's okay to go ahead and let one go. Blame it on the dog.
March 30th, 2010, 06:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelkitty View Post
Just go ahead and fart. He already married you. And chances are, you will probably poop during delivery and he'll see it or smell it (I did this once).

If there was any ladylikeness about us...it's all going to be gone in 6 more months.

I say it's okay to go ahead and let one go. Blame it on the dog.
Oh i let it out when i am at home!!!! I figure he wanted this baby too so he can share it the side effects!!! it is when i am out at work or at a gathering with other people that i makes me so nervous! and the are silent so if they they don't smell i would rather not announce to everyone how often i am letting them lose by excusing myself!

at least during the day when not is the staff room i can pretend it is one of the 24 preschoolers in my room!
March 30th, 2010, 07:15 PM
::april.showers::'s Avatar April- Mama of 4
Lol this is so funny but yes painful!! I actually get trapped gas pains and they hurt for hours try maalox it has anti gas meds that are safe during pregnancy according to my ob

Thank you GraysMama for another amazing siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search