Tuesday Three

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 30th, 2010, 06:56 AM
mrsdaiwa24's Avatar Amy, soon-to-be-mama of 2
Are you scared of thunderstorms? Not really....I am scared if the storms bring on a tornado watch.

Do you have any reoccuring dreams? Nope, just bizarre ones that make no sense!

What was your first job? Excluding babysitting, my first real job was a "bagger" at the local grocery store. I worked my way up to cashier before quitting to go off to college. The worst part of the job was going out to get the carts in the parking lot -- ugh!
March 30th, 2010, 07:01 AM
KimberlyAnn327's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Are you scared of thunderstorms?
No, I love storms! I only get scared when they start talking about tornadoes.
Do you have any reoccuring dreams?
I used to have recurring dreams about being back in high school but they stopped back when I got my GED in 2007
What was your first job?
Working at McDonalds. Worst job ever!

March 30th, 2010, 07:11 AM
mt23hc's Avatar Melissa
Send a message via AIM to mt23hc
Yes, I am! Especially of natural disasters...

Do you have any reoccuring dreams?
Nope.

What was your first job?
I worked at a vet's office as a kennel technician!
March 30th, 2010, 07:20 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Are you scared of thunderstorms? Not at all.....I love thunderstorms..

Do you have any reoccuring dreams? Sometimes and it's always me forgetting to put my clothes on before I go somewhere.

What was your first job? I was a hostess at a restaurant named K-BOBS.
March 30th, 2010, 08:25 AM
C&J's Mom's Avatar Stacy
Are you scared of thunderstorms? I LOVE thunderstorms! I am scared of tornadoes though.

Do you have any reoccuring dreams? I used to when I was very little about a witch that would tickle torture me so hard I could feel her fingers digging into my sides. Haven't had it for a LONG time though!

What was your first job? I worked at an indoor amusement park. I would rotate between the go carts, M4 Flight simulator, batting cages and mini golf. Then I worked my way up and worked behind the desk. It was a pretty fun job and the best part was that every wednesday we could bring a friend and each got $25 debit cards to do everything there!

Thank you Vicki... for my awesome siggy!
March 30th, 2010, 08:40 AM
ameriguat
Are you scared of thunderstorms? Nope

Do you have any reoccuring dreams?I use to but I don't anymore

What was your first job?
Fashion Bug....I loved that job...LOL
March 30th, 2010, 08:45 AM
AtomicMama's Avatar CopperBoom!
Are you scared of thunderstorms? Nope, I like listening to them. Heat lightening scares me though.

Do you have any reoccuring dreams? I don't anymore. I did when I was a child.

What was your first job? I worked in a bakery I loved it, but I ate way to many muffins.

March 30th, 2010, 09:23 AM
MeganMomof5's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Are you scared of thunderstorms? Nope, we actually had a thunder/lightening storm last night...I fell asleep and woke up and thought the neighbors were moving furniture lol

Do you have any reoccuring dreams? Yes, I dream about Ella all the time...They usually aren't happy dreams, they upset me a lot...I wish the dreams I had about her were happy

What was your first job? Well I babysat up till I was over 18, not a real job, but I earned money...My only "real" job was at a pizza place....I only worked a week and quit because I hated it and it was too hard being newly pregnant with my first daughter...I've been a SAHM since.

March 30th, 2010, 09:37 AM
ardisbaby's Avatar Mega Super Mommy

Not at all, I don't understand what would be scary about it-fear of being struck by lightning?

Doyou have recurring dreams?

Not any that come to mind right now.

What was your first job?

I worked in a flower shop, looking back it was kind of a neat job but I was very irresponsible with it and got fired after about six months!

March 30th, 2010, 10:36 AM
GranolaMamaOf3's Avatar ~Heather~
Random 3 questions for today!

Are you scared of thunderstorms? Nope! I grew up in FL were they have them almost every afternoon in the summer, so I actually find the sound relaxing/comforting

Do you have any reoccuring dreams? Not really

What was your first job?
Nanny

Last edited by GranolaMamaOf3; March 30th, 2010 at 10:42 AM.
March 30th, 2010, 10:47 AM
Meggie26's Avatar Megan
Send a message via MSN to Meggie26
Are you scared of thunderstorms? No. They're actually comforting

Do you have any reoccuring dreams? Only that I'm having a baby girl!

What was your first job? My first real job was a cashier at ShopKo

March 30th, 2010, 12:00 PM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
I love, love, love thunderstorms!!! I also find them peaceful. Now, if the thunder and lightening gets SUPER close (we're known for strikes around here), I do get a LITTLE worried

Recurring dreams... I always dream that I'm with DH, and then he turns into an a-hole and I realize he's one of my ex's and then I can't figure out what happened to my DH and why I would marry that bum-of-a guy... then I wake up and see DH next to me and I am SOOOOOOOOOOO relieved it was a dream!!!

First job: besides babysitting, working summers in a law office as a receptionist and pseudo-legal assistant. I had an 'in" ... it was my dad's law firm I loved it, but it made me realize I did NOT want to be a lawyer, even though I always thought I would be and would practice with my dad. NOPE!!! I'm not ruthless enough to be a trial lawyer! My dad's vicious and he's great at that.

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!
March 30th, 2010, 12:11 PM
uvatigger's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Are you scared of thunderstorms? kind of --love the sound of rain and thunder if Im at home--if I'm driving--NOOOOO--it scares me

Do you have any reoccuring dreams? not really

What was your first job? Grocery store cashier

Read more: http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1...#ixzz0jgjWz0AZ
March 30th, 2010, 03:08 PM
Justjessie's Avatar Really Just Angela
Are you scared of thunderstorms? No, I love them and I love watching the Weather Channel and listening to my weather radio while things get crazy!

Do you have any reoccuring dreams? I used to have a dream where I was trying to get away and I couldn't. I had this dream for years, as a child and a teenager. As an adult one night I had the dream, looked down, undid a "seatbelt" around my waist, and took off like I've always wanted to. Haven't had that dream since =)
What was your first job? Worked at Dairy Queen. I made some GOOD stuff!!!
March 30th, 2010, 03:43 PM
kemper2.0's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Are you scared of thunderstorms? No. I LOVE bad weather!! Thunder, lightning, rain, tornadoes... all of it!!

Do you have any reoccuring dreams? Most of my dreams are recurring. I've had a certain dream almost every night since I was 13. I would much rather never dreaming again!

What was your first job? Also excluding baby-sitting I worked at Roly Poly Sandwiches

Kat, mommy to Gideon (9-8-10) and Arie (7-6-12), and Evangeline River (3-27-14)

March 30th, 2010, 03:58 PM
klsfl10's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Are you scared of thunderstorms? I used to love them...now they irritate me b/c it means my dog(who is petrified of them) will be panicking. If they're at night he keeps me awake and during the day he tries to hide under furniture, gets stuck and hurts himself. He has liver problems so can't give him the doggy anxiety pills.

Do you have any recurring dreams? Plane crashes

What was your first job? Scanning papers onto microfilm at my Dad's office

March 30th, 2010, 04:33 PM
white.house's Avatar Kelli
Are you scared of thunderstorms? YES! I am notorious for being terrified of them! I have this phobia that lightning is going to come through the window and strike ME! Haha! So when I lived at home I would always migrate to the floor in my sisters room when a storm came. Freshman year in college, when I was on my own, I actually went down the hall and slept on the floor in my best friend's dorm room because I was so scared and didn't know what to do when a storm came at night!! She woke up and was like... Why are you on my floor??!?"

Do you have any reoccuring dreams? I used to! About flying! I also had this one where my whole family ended up in a swamp somehow!

What was your first job? Box office at a movie theater! I loved it!

eli grey [9.15.10]
jude lawrence [11.9.12]

forever loving our best girl, finley [born still 10.30.11]
March 30th, 2010, 05:51 PM
VeronicaBride's Avatar Jen
Are you scared of thunderstorms? No I love thunderstorms. I love lighning and I love the sound and smell of rain. When I am home anyway. I hate driving in the rain

Do you have any reoccuring dreams? Not recurring but I dream a lot. I also sleep talk and sleep walk.

What was your first job? Waitress at a little mom and pop restaurant in a small town

March 31st, 2010, 06:05 AM
Happy Song's Avatar Nicole
Are you scared of thunderstorms? I live in Oklahoma so I am worried about Tornadoes

Do you have any reoccuring dreams? I had one as a teen were I was hit by a tidal wave and the baby I was carrying wrapped in a blanket was washed away and i was just left with the blanket.

What was your first job? LifeGuard/swim instructor

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search