Wednesday Whines and Wahoos!

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 31st, 2010, 08:00 AM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
It's that magical hump day, so to get over it and head for the weekend at full speed, let's get out our whines and wahoos (celebrations)!

Whine: I've got a long list of things to do today and it is such a nice day out! Supposed to get colder the next couple days, so I'm torn between deadlines and taking DD out to play!

Wahoo: Kind of strange, but I'm feeling the stretching and ligament pains, and this is getting me excited. Baby is growing!!! Only a few more days (5) before my blood work on April 5 and I'm really trying to make the days pass quickly

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!
March 31st, 2010, 08:36 AM
mt23hc's Avatar Melissa
Send a message via AIM to mt23hc
Whine: I have a headache and feel so unmotivated to do ANYTHING...

WooHoo: DH and I went on a $400 baby clothes shopping spree last night! It was fun!
March 31st, 2010, 09:00 AM
J9+J+C=Complete's Avatar Charlotte & Jacob's Mommy
Whine: Nothing yet, but it's still early

Wahoos: Me and hubs just finished getting all the tile off the kitchen floor and are ready to lay down the schluter and the new tile!
March 31st, 2010, 09:43 AM
KimberlyAnn327's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Whine: I am sick again/still. I started feeling better on Saturday and thought I was finally getting better. Yesterday morning, WHAM, it starts up all over again. Ugh. Hopefully we've seen the last of yucky days.

Wahoo: Got to hear baby this morning. Music to my ears. It's a beautiful day out too!

March 31st, 2010, 09:50 AM
kemper2.0's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Whine: I just read a heartbreaking facebook post from one of our fellow mommies and while I will wait for her to tell everyone here, it just breaks my heart and I'm sad for her

Wahoo: gender ultrasound and going to the zoo in two days!

Kat, mommy to Gideon (9-8-10) and Arie (7-6-12), and Evangeline River (3-27-14)

March 31st, 2010, 10:09 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Wahoo-Are savings acct is growing.

Whine-Last night I screwed up and erased my wages/hours spreadsheet for March from watching kids! Hubby tried to recover it, but I royally screwed up! I was able to figure out the stuff for 1 kid since I email the dad each week so he can write me a check, but I have no clue for the other kid! He's here random days and hours and she pays me each day, sometimes cash, sometimes check. Those are usually the checks we cash so we have some cash on hand so I don't have deposits to go off of either. Hubby is going to go the credit union (it's at his work) today to see if they can pull the receipts from the cashed checks (we get copies too, but I always toss them...guess I'll be keeping them from now on Crossing my fingers they can do it. Otherwise I have to ask the mom if she can let me know the checks amounts she wrote me.
March 31st, 2010, 10:21 AM
Angie Duff's Avatar Veteran
Whine - It's BEAUTIFUL outside today almost 80 degrees and not a cloud in the sky....and i'm stuck inside at work..

Wahoo - I feel great today (and those day are few and far between)

March 31st, 2010, 03:39 PM
Daphinae's Avatar Sande
Whine: DH hasn't even said hello to me or DS yet, and we've been home for about 30 minutes. He's busy playing on his computer with his buddies.

Wahoo: I'm about to go disrupt his game and friend time and pounce him. And yes, I'm talking about sex.

March 31st, 2010, 09:06 PM
AtomicMama's Avatar CopperBoom!
Whine: Today was one of the worst days ever. No joke. It all around sucked.

Wahoo: It's time for bed...and tomorrow has to be better. Also, I made lots of tips. And baby was moving up a storm tonight

April 1st, 2010, 01:43 AM
Justjessie's Avatar Really Just Angela
Whines...sad about Stacey...also stressing about my baby shower (4 months from today LOL) and dreading Easter with the family.

Wahoos...OB said I can drink caffeine free diet coke without worrying about aspartame =) I'M ON IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search