Just...my day..

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 31st, 2010, 01:53 PM
(Mayhem)'s Avatar ~!Theresa!~
Send a message via MSN to (Mayhem)
I am sitting here, eatting Jelly Belly Jelly beans. Today I don't like the orange ones, they just don't taste right.
I had a productive morning of store cleaning and customers and now I have sat down to work on descriptions for our products so that they can be sold on line. I am working on descriptions for a clothing line called Life is Good and on the website they have a spot called FUEL. These are stories that are there to inspire, educate and just reinforce the montra that Life is Good and worth everything.
I am sitting here fighting back tears.
This seems to have had the opposite effect on me. I am not inspired, not happy, not praising life...
I am depressed and mourning the stories of struggle, of defeat...mourning the constant hardships in all lives. Maybe I am just pessimistic but how can things go this wrong all the time. I try really hard to be positive, to think of what I have instead of what I don't and to smile at everyone, but it is hard to be like that all the time.
I know I am blessed and really posting this is a bit immature and a bit selfish...but it just seems like so many things are on the verge of calapse...maybe I need more sleep, my prenatals, more water.....sunshine...or maybe... I just have to be defeated in order to rise back up...

No need to reply....I just had to vent a bit..

March 31st, 2010, 01:56 PM
lexicon's Avatar formerly SarahRenee
SO sorry it's just one of those days. I've had my days where everything just brought me down so much and I was sad/depressed all day. Go home tonight and hug your girls and kiss your DH (no matter how much they annoy you or drive you crazy!) My DH is always telling me that no matter how bad things might seem... they could always be SO much worse (he gives great advice!) ... so in reality... we do have it pretty good. PM me anytime, sweetie! Hugs.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search