Hello From Sarah...owensmommy25(one of our previous members)

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 31st, 2010, 04:21 PM
MommyKent910's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey guys. I was talking with Sarah today and she asked me to tell you all that she is thinking about all of us---you guys! She wants to stop by but its still to painful. She is doing better but emotionally she is still hurting. Her and her DH are going to start trying again in June/July and she's hoping to be pregnant by August. I told her to come by and tell us once she is pregnant again. She says " I am thinking of your all and miss you very much. I am praying for all your babies and healthy pregnancy". If you would like to send her a message, comment on here and Ill send them to her. Thanks guys
March 31st, 2010, 04:36 PM
Angel_Maker
Please let her know that she is in my thoughts and prayers I have thought about her often

Other twin mommy's hold a special place in my heart Thank you for relaying her message to us
March 31st, 2010, 04:36 PM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
So glad you talked to her, Christina!

Tell her I said hello and we miss here here! I'm praying her heart heals and that her twins stay with her in fondness forever. I hope she gets pregnant on the first try and is blessed with a healthy baby! I hope her family is healing from their tragic loss. We're here for her and I hope we can hear great news from her this summer!

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!
March 31st, 2010, 04:43 PM
mt23hc's Avatar Melissa
Send a message via AIM to mt23hc
Thinking of her! BIG HUGS!
March 31st, 2010, 06:21 PM
alethia's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
hugs and love to her!!!!!!!!!
March 31st, 2010, 06:24 PM
mrsdaiwa24's Avatar Amy, soon-to-be-mama of 2
Sending her lots of
March 31st, 2010, 07:14 PM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I still think of Sara often and her two little angels.......Her and her baby's are terribly missed here, and I pray we are all able to congratulate her soon in her next DDC.

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!

March 31st, 2010, 09:07 PM
AtomicMama's Avatar CopperBoom!
Tell her she is missed! And we are thinking about her, and hoping she gets a very quick BFP!

April 1st, 2010, 12:08 AM
Justjessie's Avatar Really Just Angela
Tell her happy birthday (we share the same birthday and it was a couple of weeks back and I'm sure NOT a great one for her) and I look forward to stalking her in her next pregnancy...and send her get knocked up quickly baby dust from me...I know I have some left over from this pregnancy =)

Understandable that it's hard to read posts in here...I still check by June 2010 since that is when I was due and it hurts but curiousity gets the best of me =)
April 1st, 2010, 05:59 AM
C&J's Mom's Avatar Stacy
Thank you for passing this on. I was actually just thinking about her and her two precious angels this morning. Please let her know that she is missed dearly here and I hope she is able to find peace in her heart soon. I also hope she gets a fast and sticky BFP and we get to stalk her in her new DDC.

Thank you Vicki... for my awesome siggy!
April 1st, 2010, 06:46 AM
mamato4boys's Avatar Daleen
I think of her and her little angles often. Let her know she is missed.

THANK YOU BAM FOR MY AWESOME SIGGY
Always Remembering Otis, Evan Navarro, Riley, and Patrick
~September 2010 DDC's Perfect Angels~

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search