Babies, Babies, Babies...

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 1st, 2010, 08:01 AM
** Mandy **
I do not. I don't like being pregnant and really feel like I can't go through it again. DH is happy with two so it works out.

April 1st, 2010, 08:05 AM
Veteran
I would love to have another later on. But Joseph really doesn't want another one. I told him I could be perfectly happy with just this one, but i really think he may change his mind later on!
April 1st, 2010, 08:07 AM
mt23hc's Avatar Melissa
Send a message via AIM to mt23hc
Well, we were going to be done if it was a girl, but since it's a boy, we may have one more in 3 years...
April 1st, 2010, 08:12 AM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
If we were in our mid to late 20's, we'd be going for SEVERAL more! but being that we're NOT, we'll probably try for one more pregnancy, and if we have to go the TTCMA route again, we'll have our FX for a healthy set of twins I'm ok with having 3 kids. 4 may be good too...

WE'll start TTC as soon as AF comes! Last time, I didn't get my first PPAF until 8 months after DD was born (exclusively bf). I figure this may be the same, unless baby sleeps better at night sooner, then PPAF may come a little earlier. It took us a while this route, so we aren't going to waste any time, and if they are close together, we may go for #4 later

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!
April 1st, 2010, 08:19 AM
KimberlyAnn327's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We will probably have 1 more. Dh has this weird thing about having an odd number of kids. My thought is, after 5, what's one more? If we somehow end up with twins, he will just have to live with it, though. If it were up to my dh, we'd be the next Duggar family, no joke! I put a limit of 6, though.
We will probably just NTNP again. I doubt I'll be fertile until I get my period back. I usually don't get it back until I start weaning after 12 months but this last time, it showed up at 9 months and BAM So just whenever it happens is good for us.

April 1st, 2010, 08:22 AM
lexicon's Avatar formerly SarahRenee
We'll be TTC'ing again after we have this one. It took about 3-4 months for me to get AF last time and then we just had lots of fun and *hoped* it'd happen again sooner rather than later. It took a year for this one. It took 2 years for DD... so I'm figuring it'll probably take another year again to get PG again. We want 4. (and close together in age)

Thank you *Kiliki* for my siggy!
April 1st, 2010, 09:25 AM
TXErinC's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
DH doesn't want anymore after this one, but he refuses to get snipped and I don't want to go back on BC so we'll see. I'm ok with another one I think.
April 1st, 2010, 09:28 AM
Kenya's Avatar Expecting #2
We had originally wanted 5.. Now that we got the girl we both wanted I don't know if we'll try again. If you could guarantee that well have another girl then probably. It's still up in the air.
@ 2:55pm

6lbs - 10.7oz, 20 1/4 in long

Team Blue for Baby 2! Due in April

April 1st, 2010, 09:32 AM
::april.showers::'s Avatar April- Mama of 4
DONE here lol I am so done, 4 is perfect for us!!

Thank you GraysMama for another amazing siggy!
April 1st, 2010, 09:35 AM
LifenTheFastLane's Avatar Mommy 2 Rhys~Rhylee~Jessa
We are done, this will be our 3rd,and Ill either be a mommy to 2 boys one girl or 3 boys..oh boy.. lol
April 1st, 2010, 09:41 AM
*Amie*
Funnily enough, DF and I spoke about this yesterday. We'd always said (and agreed) that we wanted 3, and when we were trying for #2, we decided I wouldn't use any birth control after having #2, so #3 may come along pretty soon after. BUT, we both feel that we're done after this little baby now. We've been through so much, and I've worried it's been unsettling for Tyler, so as long as he has one sibling I am happy. As much as I'd love another, I don't want to get greedy, and feel that we should perhaps just be grateful for 2. I said to DF that perhaps I always knew I'd have 3, but didn't realise our 2nd (the baby we lost in November) wouldn't be an earth baby. He agreed.
Nothing's set in stone it's just the way we feel right now.

April 1st, 2010, 09:42 AM
This will be our 3rd. I am only 28 and DH is 29 so I could see us having another when we are in our early to mid 30's! I just can't say "no" when I have a feeling baby fever might catch me again in a few years. But I must say, 5 is definately the limit!!!
April 1st, 2010, 09:42 AM
molly_jean's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We'll at least try for one more, maybe two. I want them at least 2 years apart though.
April 1st, 2010, 09:57 AM
kemper2.0's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We'll probably start trying again when this one is 9 months or so. I'll be breastfeeding so I don't know how long it will take AF to come back... We want ours close in age. I'm hoping for two boys then a girl... but ya never know!

Kat, mommy to Gideon (9-8-10) and Arie (7-6-12), and Evangeline River (3-27-14)

April 1st, 2010, 09:57 AM
Frangipani's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I would love to have 1 more but am worried I'm going to be too old. I'm going to be 37 when this baby is born and I'd like a good year between babies so that would me what, 39 for another? That kind of scares me!

Having said that, if I could safely have a baby which was healthy, then yes, I'd be all over that. If not, we've both talked about adopting as well.
April 1st, 2010, 10:13 AM
*Bobbie*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We are done after this one. This is my 4th but he has two others...so that is 6 kids total!

We have a grandbaby on the way in July. Our TTC days are officially over I never wanted a child younger than a grandchild. But life doesn't always go as planned.

That and we are getting too old I am 35 and Dave will be 45 this month. I also have a hard time staying pregnant. I had two losses in the 11 months between having Matthew and getting pregnant with this baby. I just can't go through another loss. I am emotionally totally spent.

So this is the final baby chapter in my life

On 1/31/12 at exactly 16 weeks pregnant Noah came too soon. He was our 7th loss
If you would like to see pictures of my sweet (but tiny) boy they can be viewed at www.caringbridge.org/visit/noahdarrohn they aren't the easiest pictures to look at but I am willing to share them with anyone who would like to see them <3
On August 2, 2012 we lost Sarah at 17 weeks. She was our 8th loss Her pictures can be viewed at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/sarahdarrohn
There is no known explanation for my losses.

April 1st, 2010, 10:19 AM
Veteran
My husband and I have decided that 2 children is the perfect # for us. I've always wanted 2 children.

Our 2 boys will make our family complete.

April 1st, 2010, 10:56 AM
Castaway
I was done after the last one. I'm having my tubes tied.

April 1st, 2010, 11:16 AM
amonstersmomma's Avatar Coetta Dawn
We'd like to have two or three including this one. I'd like to wait till this baby is 1.5 or 2 before TTC again.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search