Update and apology

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 1st, 2010, 05:19 PM
heathernoel's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi ladies

I'm sorry I haven't been here. I have been having a hard time, and hate bringing that energy to such an awesome board. The 30th marked #4's (our first son) birthday. I thought it'd get easier, but it's not. It sucks. My birthday is in a few days, and then my late mother's birthday is immediately followed by our second son's first birthday I just feel a little down

I don't want you guys to think I've fallen away...I am SO sorry for Stacy's loss...It's a horrible feeling, but I'd suffer it all over again so that none of you have to know that pain [again].

Baby is doing well, all tests are coming back glowingly. We have another u/s in two weeks, and while movements aren't steady (not feeling them on a regular basis), they are there, and very comforting.

Love to you all...I'll be back periodically...the weight of the world feels like it's on my shoulders right now...
April 1st, 2010, 05:25 PM
mamato4boys's Avatar Daleen
I'm so sorry your going through this trying time. T&P for you and your family.

THANK YOU BAM FOR MY AWESOME SIGGY
Always Remembering Otis, Evan Navarro, Riley, and Patrick
~September 2010 DDC's Perfect Angels~
April 1st, 2010, 05:26 PM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
((HUGS)) Heather! I can not imagine the anguish you are going through right now, and I am so sorry this is such a hard time for you, sweetie. I've been thinking about you and I'm SOOO glad to hear that everything is going well! Definitely keep us posted on your progress and know we are here for you! This is probably a very tough month for you, so do NOT hesitate to come in and vent away as needed!!! ((HUGS))

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!
April 1st, 2010, 05:32 PM
mt23hc's Avatar Melissa
Send a message via AIM to mt23hc
Glad you and baby are well. lots of hugs!
April 1st, 2010, 05:40 PM
alethia's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
sending you hugs and love!!! take the time u need! we'll be here when your ready to be online again!!
April 1st, 2010, 06:55 PM
MeganMomof5's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I've been wondering about you Heather (((Hugs)))

April 1st, 2010, 08:13 PM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Im sorry for the hard month you are facing, I cannot begin to imagine......I pray this month go's by quickly for you and you will be able to enjoy more moments of this pregnancy.......Glad baby is doing so good an YAAAAAE for the movements!

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!

April 2nd, 2010, 04:11 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I have been wondering if everything is ok.... I am glad the baby is doing well.. Come back when you are ready. Hugs..

Thanks Claire1979 for my awesome siggy.

Last edited by Kumii; April 2nd, 2010 at 04:13 AM.
April 2nd, 2010, 06:24 AM
Angel_Maker
I'm so sorry hunnie I know all too well what you are feeling My birthday is exactly a week before Asher and Noah's birthday and I haven't celebrated my bday since July 2006.....it's just too hard

Like you said, I too would suffer my losses all over again to keep these wonderful ladies from experiencing the pain. You are in my thoughts and prayers during this time!
April 2nd, 2010, 06:30 AM
C&J's Mom's Avatar Stacy
I have been thinking about you hun and wondering if everything is ok. I'm glad baby is doing well. I'm so sorry this is such a rough time for you. There is absolutely no need to apologize. We are all here for you whenever you need us and we understand that sometimes people need a break. I pray for peace for you during this hard time.

Thank you Vicki... for my awesome siggy!
April 2nd, 2010, 08:00 AM
::april.showers::'s Avatar April- Mama of 4
Am glad that your pregnancy is going well and I am reall sorry that you are going through such a hard time. My thoughts are with you I cannot even imagine

Thank you GraysMama for another amazing siggy!
April 2nd, 2010, 08:09 AM
Platinum Supermommy
No need to apologize. Always take care of yourself first! I'm sorry you have had to endure so much, life is just not fair sometimes. I'm glad baby is doing well. When you are feeling up to it, I'd love to see you around more.
April 2nd, 2010, 09:10 AM
Mega Super Mommy

April 2nd, 2010, 11:04 AM
molly_jean's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm glad baby is doing well. I'm sorry you have to go through this pain, but if you ever feel like venting would help, feel free to do it here. We're all in this together Other wise, I totally understand why you would need to be away for a while.
April 2nd, 2010, 02:46 PM
lexicon's Avatar formerly SarahRenee
Please don't feel like you have to apologize. We're here so if you ever need to talk/vent... someone will be willing to listen! Sorry you've had a rough go at it lately. HUGS!

Thank you *Kiliki* for my siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search