I think my appointment tomorrow was canceled

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 1st, 2010, 07:01 PM
MeganMomof5's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I made this appointment a month ago....Since then i've been in 2 times...I asked my doctor last week if I should keep this appointment for tomorrow and he said I can if I wanted and that I can have as many appointments as I wanted...So I kept my appointment, didn't stop and make another etc, I just walked out of the office....Well it's now 7pm and I haven't gotten a call to confirm my appointment for tomorrow....I'm so worried that they canceled my appointment because I was just in last tuesday...My doctor is only working part time now, so it's hard to get appointments with him, and i'm going to be so upset if they canceled it esp since I don't have another made...I started to get worried a couple days ago, and really need this appiontment tomorrow....Should I call in the morning, or just go in with my appointment card and demand to be seen?

April 1st, 2010, 07:04 PM
Justjessie's Avatar Really Just Angela
You walk in there and DEMAND to be seen!

And then come help me lay the smack down on my OB, I have no guts =)
April 1st, 2010, 07:04 PM
alethia's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
go in when it was scheduled - my ob's office just decided not to call me this week either for confirmation - i called them - and it was still on. silly ob offices. Def go though!!! you made the appt - they need to see you.
April 1st, 2010, 07:28 PM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
I'd go, and bring your card. They can't deny that! You need this appointment and WE need to know you are OK!!! Then, make another, just because it brings peace of mind for you.

I can't wait past tomorrow, I need to know you are doing well and the cancer is not back.

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!
April 1st, 2010, 07:29 PM
mrsdaiwa24's Avatar Amy, soon-to-be-mama of 2
Sometimes I get a confirmation call, sometimes I don't. I wish they'd pick one system and stick with it!

Just go in tomorrow! You scheduled an appointment, you should be seen.
April 1st, 2010, 07:31 PM
mamato4boys's Avatar Daleen
I agree with PP's just go in, if you made the appointment, especially since it is an important one they would have told you if it was canceled.

THANK YOU BAM FOR MY AWESOME SIGGY
Always Remembering Otis, Evan Navarro, Riley, and Patrick
~September 2010 DDC's Perfect Angels~
April 1st, 2010, 07:48 PM
MeganMomof5's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh I guess I should say that this isn't about my cancer lol...I forgot to update on that....I won't know anything till next week about the cancer....I am a little worried because she was looking at the lymph nodes in my neck and on ultrasound they are black circle looking things...Well on my left side she measured a couple of white circles and that's what my cancer looked like....She wouldn't tell me anything and just said my doctor should call me next week....She went out to make sure that she had all she needed and she was gone for like 10 minutes....So now I have to worry about that all weekend

I have been having BP issues, which I thought were maybe anxiety just going into my doctor's office and having bad memory's....Well last week when I went to my endo appointment, in another office, on the other side of town (I wasn't anxious or anything) they took my BP and it was something like 146/98....In my pregnancy with Ella my BP readings were around the 110/70 so I know those high readings are not normal for me.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search