What's For Dinner??

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 3rd, 2010, 05:39 PM
Angel_Maker
What are you feeding your baby tonite???

I'm taking the easy way out! We're about to eat spaghetti!
April 3rd, 2010, 05:41 PM
dalynnrmc's Avatar pronounced (day-lynn)
I think I'm going to pop frozen pizza in the oven. Hubby ate before he laid down (him and his salsa cravings LOL), so I'm sure he won't want to eat again. Plus... well... it's easy and I don't feel like really cooking anything!

We had mac & cheese with chicken and veggies for dinner. That's my cooked meal for today. LOL

Much thanks to Alethia for my beautiful siggie and tags!!
April 3rd, 2010, 05:50 PM
::april.showers::'s Avatar April- Mama of 4
I haven't eaten yet, I think I will send DH out for some Subway!!

Thank you GraysMama for another amazing siggy!
April 3rd, 2010, 05:54 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Cheesy hamburger rice casserole-YUM! I'm looking forward to the leftovers this week too.

I just posted the recipe in the Greenhouse.
April 3rd, 2010, 06:00 PM
Daphinae's Avatar Sande
well it was SUPPOSED to be steak that's been marinating in garlic ginger sauce for the last 24 hours but apparently the grill is leaking. DH checked it yesterday. So today we buy new parts. Doesn't fix it. So need a new propane tank. Thought the leak was the hose, but I guess not. SO NO STEAK! */cries*

So I said I'm not cooking (DH was suppose to grill, so my night off!) so went and picked up Popeye's Chicken.

So... now what do I do with the steak?!? Can't get a new tank tomorrow I bet -- most places will be closed for Easter, plus we've got big family plans so wouldn't cook them tomorrow anyway.

Can you freeze marinated steak? And we can have them later once we get a new propane tank?

April 3rd, 2010, 06:01 PM
ameriguat
My friend cooked for me tonight. Brown Sugar Honey baked Ham, broccoli, and rosemary scalloped potatoes. Yum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daphinae View Post
Can't get a new tank tomorrow I bet -- most places will be closed for Easter, plus we've got big family plans so wouldn't cook them tomorrow anyway.

Can you freeze marinated steak? And we can have them later once we get a new propane tank?
Walmart sells tanks and they are ALWAYS open. And if the steak was previously frozen then No, if not, then as long as you didn't pass the sell by date you can.

Good luck! I love grilled steak (and our weber grill!)
April 3rd, 2010, 06:28 PM
mrsdaiwa24's Avatar Amy, soon-to-be-mama of 2
I had a big lunch (cheeseburger and potato chips), so I wasn't super hungry for dinner. I just had a bowl of Raisin Bran.
April 3rd, 2010, 06:39 PM
klsfl10's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
DBF is working so I'm just doing a frozen cheese ravioli and some Cheez-Its lol.

April 3rd, 2010, 06:48 PM
alethia's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
home made mac and cheese and corn bread!
April 3rd, 2010, 07:01 PM
*Bobbie*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I had a huge lunch at Red Robin (burger and fries) at 3pm. I am still stuffed! We made a fresh fruit salad to bring to my parents tomorrow so I will probably have a small bowl oif that before bed.

On 1/31/12 at exactly 16 weeks pregnant Noah came too soon. He was our 7th loss
If you would like to see pictures of my sweet (but tiny) boy they can be viewed at www.caringbridge.org/visit/noahdarrohn they aren't the easiest pictures to look at but I am willing to share them with anyone who would like to see them <3
On August 2, 2012 we lost Sarah at 17 weeks. She was our 8th loss Her pictures can be viewed at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/sarahdarrohn
There is no known explanation for my losses.

April 3rd, 2010, 07:19 PM
ladybugmomma's Avatar Trisha
We are having beef dip, perogies and some sort of veggie.
Tomorrow we are having Turkey,mashed potatoes, stuffing, yams, corn, gravy and cranberry jelly I also bought so much fruit for a easter morning fruit salad, mainly because baby is craving fruit salad..
I bought cantalope, a small watermelon, grapes, oranges, ( navel the size of my baby this week ) papaya, mango, strawberries, and bananas.... yum I am so hungry now LOL
April 3rd, 2010, 07:25 PM
pbcups10's Avatar Super Mommy
I had put some steaks out to thaw. Then we shopped and decided to pick up KFC on the way home. And amazingly it was DH's craving, not mine! But I still inhaled the chicken, mashed potatoes and cole slaw. Steaks are still in the fridge, probably will have them Monday since tomorrow is our big Easter ham dinner.

April 3rd, 2010, 07:31 PM
irish luck's Avatar *Callie*
I went to my parents for our easter dinner..... mashed potatoes, corn, beans, coleslaw, stuffing, turkey ham and tons of dessert (which i only at a small pice of one kind of pie! i was good)

and the best is we have dinner for tomorrow too!!
April 3rd, 2010, 07:35 PM
lexicon's Avatar formerly SarahRenee
We had carmelized pork chops (cooked in the crockpot), orange/brown sugar glazed carrots and scalloped potatoes for dinner.

Tomorrow I'll probably have fish of some sort for dinner (I'll be heading down to our restaurant) and Monday we will have our family Easter dinner with ham and the works. I know I"m different!

Thank you *Kiliki* for my siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search