15 Weeks!

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 4th, 2010, 05:50 AM
Angel_Maker
I'm 15 weeks today! This is going to be the most bittersweet week for me I lost my boys at 15 wks 5 days. I'm actually a bit nervous about this week because our next U/S if Friday and I will be 15 wks 5 days that day....I gave birth to my boys on Friday @ that same gestation, so it will just be weird for me to think about my life 3 years ago with my boys, and where I am now with this little one.....

So Saturday is a huge day for us....our parents will get to find out the gender of our baby AND that day marks a whole part of pregnancy that I've never had the opportunity to experience! I feel like that will be a fresh start for me and I can stop comparing this pregnancy to A&Ns

I just want to thank you ladies again for all of the support you have offered me during my pregnancy thus far....I know I've been negative nancy through a lot of it, and I know I've probably worried to the point of driving some of you crazy, but really, I am so thankful to be surrounded by such an understanding group of Mamas

Last edited by Angel_Maker; April 4th, 2010 at 06:38 AM.
April 4th, 2010, 06:13 AM
mrsdaiwa24's Avatar Amy, soon-to-be-mama of 2
(((Brandi)))

Congrats on 15 weeks!!!

I understand what it's like to get over that major obstacle that prevents you from enjoying life to the fullest. Friday will come and you will see a healthy happy little baby squirming around inside of you. Then, you can begin to celebrate this pregnancy.

Just a few more days!
April 4th, 2010, 07:20 AM
irish luck's Avatar *Callie*
Once you get to next week I can only imagine the relief you feel.
Enjoy watching you little one on your u/s next week

and don't worry about worrying so much, you have every right and that is what we are here for, to listen and support each other!
April 4th, 2010, 07:50 AM
lexicon's Avatar formerly SarahRenee
Congrats on 15 weeks!

And please don't apologize!!! Your fears and worries are perfectly justified (and I'd be right there too if I had been through what you have been through)... I'm glad we can all be a part of this beautiful journey you and David are on... you're not only getting one baby but TWO! And this one in your belly is definitely a miracle Heck, there's a bunch of miracle babies in this DDC!! So I'm glad to "know" you and share with you! And I am POSITIVE that you are bringing a HEALTHY, PERFECT baby home with you in September!! HUGS!

Thank you *Kiliki* for my siggy!
April 4th, 2010, 08:04 AM
alethia's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
this is a big milestone for you!! i'm glad you have a u/s for some reassurance!! you haven't been a negative Nancy at all - all of us who have been thro loss have those concerns at fears and even mommies who haven't still worry too. hugs!!! We are sooo glad to have you in the ddc!!!
April 4th, 2010, 11:11 AM
dalynnrmc's Avatar pronounced (day-lynn)

Yay for 15 weeks! Me too.

Praying hard for you and your little one, Brandi! Even if I can't be on Friday (we're moving this weekend... we think), you'll be in my T&P all day! A true milestone, and I'm sure you're ready for that fresh start. Extra prayers this week for you hun!

Much thanks to Alethia for my beautiful siggie and tags!!
April 4th, 2010, 11:13 AM
*Ava's Mommy*'s Avatar Naomi
yay! welcome to 15 weeks!! *hugs*

April 4th, 2010, 11:27 AM
wild&free's Avatar My name is Kelli :)

YAY BRANDI!!! What a huge milestone for you!!
We love having you in this group through the good and the bad, the worries and the milestones! We are here for you and will continue to be here for you until you deliver your perfect, healthy, beautiful baby!

.fearfully and wonderfully made.
eli grey // jude lawrence
forever loving Finley
April 4th, 2010, 05:27 PM
scunch's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congrats on the 15 week milestone.

You do not need to apologize for your concerns and worries. Unfortunately the innocence has been taken from you. Best of luck at your next appt.

April 4th, 2010, 05:43 PM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congrats on the big 15wk mark!! Cant wait for the wonderful news you will share with all of us this week!!

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!

April 4th, 2010, 05:51 PM
The Heather's Avatar Jedi Master of Piffleness
Happy 15 Weeks! I hope the week goes by quickly for you! You'll see that beautiful, healthy bean soon!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search