lack of baby movement

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 4th, 2010, 03:36 PM
irish luck's Avatar *Callie*
I felt that i was feeling the baby a few weeks ago probably between 14-16 but i have not really felt it the last 2 weeks.... what do you think are the chances that it wasn't the baby i was feeling? it worries me that i don;t feel it anymore.... maybe it was just gas before? or cus my placenta is in the front maybe the baby is now under it as it grows????

anyone else experiencing this? or other pregnancies??

I think i need to stop over thinking things!!!!

(i am also still having tons of discharge... i still question if my fluid is leaking)
April 4th, 2010, 04:25 PM
mrsdaiwa24's Avatar Amy, soon-to-be-mama of 2
I still haven't figured out if I've felt the baby move. Maybe it's gas bubbles or maybe it's movement -- I don't know. I use my doppler every couple of days to make sure that everything is okay.

I'm sure everything is okay with your little one. If you're really worried, maybe you could go in for a quick heart beat check at your doctor's. I'd tell you to stop overthinking things, but then I'd be a hyporcrite.

April 4th, 2010, 04:32 PM
irish luck's Avatar *Callie*
My dr doesn't check the baby's heart beat... ever!!! he never did with my first one either

the ob will but i don't see him til 29 weeks!

hopefully all is good

glad to know that i am not alone as a worry wart!

i do get an u/s on thurs which is good... and iwill find out blue or pink!
April 4th, 2010, 04:48 PM
kemper2.0's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was that same way. I felt flutters off and on for a few weeks and then for two weeks, nothing. Three days ago I started feeling him again, but it's been kicks now, not flutters. I would give it a few days or a week or so!

Kat, mommy to Gideon (9-8-10) and Arie (7-6-12), and Evangeline River (3-27-14)

April 4th, 2010, 05:49 PM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
With my dd I felt her at about 15wks, just flutters though, and then not much at all. When I had my 20wk scan with her, thats when I found out the placenta was directly over the top of her (anterior) and I never felt her much through the whole pregnancy, thank god for my doppler with her! But yes, as the baby gets bigger and you have an anterior placenta (which gets bigger with baby) it may be very hard to feel the baby at all........Im sure your u/s will make you feel much better and they will measure your fluid too, hopefully giving you big reasurance!!

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!

April 4th, 2010, 07:01 PM
erinelizabeth83's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've been going through the same thing. I was feeling baby almost every day starting at 13 weeks but then for the last few weeks I haven't really felt much. It's so hard not to worry. I can't wait until the 28th when I have my u/s. I really need some reassurance.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search