Back from my Dr's appointment..

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 5th, 2010, 06:23 PM
*Ava's Mommy*'s Avatar Naomi
booo!!!!!!

first off they are very concerned I'm down 5 pounds from last appointment and i told them that I was concerned becuase i'm down 10 pounds from my pre preg weight. so they have to watch me and he said if i loose anymore weight i'll have to go int he hospital and get a feeding tube IV. NOT FUN! dr's orders to eat anything my heart desiers as well as try to drink some protine (sp) drinks to try and help.

He said to take Miralax in stead of my fiber pills and that should help the constipation.

but boooooo baby is measuruing a week behind so they show me at 14.3 wks not 15.5 weeks which pushes due date to Sept 30th. I have to schedual my Gender u/s for 3 weeks from today and he said at that time they will take all the measurments and from that appointment will be my offical due date . so i might not even be in this DDC anymore and i'm so sad!!!

on top of that baby was SOOOO not active today.. just sleeping.... and then at the end it waved but no where near as active as it was in the hosptial last week. *sigh*

at least the baby is healthy but everything else about my appointment was pretty disapointing..

April 5th, 2010, 06:31 PM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Im sorry for the disapointing appt, boooo is right! But, Im very glad baby is doing so good! You will always be in this ddc, alot of mama's in here might go into the first few days of October too! And you may still deliver early anyway! Now go eat some nice fattening foods!!

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!

April 5th, 2010, 06:37 PM
alethia's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i'm glad baby was ok!! Eat mama eat!!!!!!! no matter what you're in THIs DDC!! we all demand you stay lol plus some women predicted in october will give birth in sept and visa versa. i'm glad you got to see baby. my last u/s bby was sleeping too.
April 5th, 2010, 06:44 PM
Justjessie's Avatar Really Just Angela
Try slim fast, it's good for you AND it's chocolate =)

You just stay here =)
April 5th, 2010, 06:51 PM
Pupcake74's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sorry your not allowed to go any where else.

I see a big fat bacon, avacodo, cheese burger in your future....well if your into that sort of thing. LOL

Do you have any thoughts as to why you might be dropping so much weight?

April 5th, 2010, 08:53 PM
lulumama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I agree with the others - you're not allowed to go anywhere into any other DDC - you belong here no matter what they push your due date to.

You could also try drinking some Ensure - I know that helped a friend put on weight when she lost it too rapidly postpartum and got too thin.

Forever missing our baby boy, Otis Allen, born September 12, 2010 at 41 wks; left this world 36 hours later.

Blessed with our Maui Miracle - Owen Kekoa, born 9/19/11 at 35w3d!
April 6th, 2010, 06:33 AM
C&J's Mom's Avatar Stacy
Sorry for the disappointing appointment. But glad baby is healthy! You are not going anywhere, girl! No matter what your due date is. You are a part of us and you can't get rid of us that easily! Now go get yourself something nice and fatty to eat!

Thank you Vicki... for my awesome siggy!
April 6th, 2010, 06:39 AM
uvatigger's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Im sorry the appt didnt go as planned
EAT whatever you want--how many times do you get to hear that??

Im glad the baby is doing well
April 6th, 2010, 07:52 AM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
Ummm... yeah... I don't care if you deliver in NOVEMBER, you are NOT going anywhere!!! Don't even think about it....

As for your eating, I bet you gain. I've heard ensure can be good to help with adding weight and it has loads of nutrients and stuff in it. Hang tight, and I guess you can officially eat for two!

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!
April 6th, 2010, 09:01 AM
-Trish-'s Avatar Mom to 3boys & a Princess
Sorry the appt. was so disappointing for you but sure wish my dr. would tell me to eat whatever my heart desired LOL...lucky girl! If you have a Culvers near you go have one of their double cheeseburgers, their burgers are sooooo good YUM, their fries aren't too shabby either and their ice cream is a whole other story LOL

And absolutely you'll stay right where you are

Thank you so much Alethia for my GORGEOUS siggy!!

April 6th, 2010, 09:04 AM
neveragain2010's Avatar Veteran
Get some rest--and eat! Alto of baby's measure small. We had a problkem with our DD moving-she didn't like too and she slept alot. That's not the case now and she was a small, active little girl! T&Ps for your next ultraousnd to look better. Lie on your left side as much as possible!

April 6th, 2010, 09:12 AM
MariaL's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm sorry the appointment didn't go as you had hoped. I'm glad that the baby is looking healthy! Now go and eat lots of icecream!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search