Fit to freaking out :)

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 12th, 2010, 10:13 AM
Hey all...I'm 15 1/2 weeks along...though my DH says the only body part that's changed is my breasts...I feel like a cow. Before pregnancy I had my abs and loved the body I worked so hard for. I still work out everday..though I have cut back a lot on the weights. I have picked up a little on the cardio but cut back on the intensity. No one around me can tell..I know I'm paranoid b/c I'm used to being 1 size....I love being pregnant though..please don't get me wrong. I had no m/s and the only symptom I've really experienced is fatigue. I'm proud of how I've dealt with it so far ( it is my 1st) and am looking forward to finding out the gender in a couple weeks. I'm just wondering if anyone else has went from fit to freaking out...the "good" freaking out though. We all know it's for a good cause. Just hope all the hard work I've put in before and during the pregnancy helps out afterwards
April 22nd, 2010, 01:49 PM
Mom2#1Drakester's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
hey i just saw your post on the fit board today. You are just like me!! I have been a gym rat for a couple of years now b/c i had dropped 80 lbs. I am so paranoid all the time about gaining any weight even though as my husband has to keep reminding me its not fat its baby

thank you tasha_mae for the great siggy!
July 26th, 2010, 03:19 AM
justcallmecat's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via ICQ to justcallmecat
Im not actually due until October but I was interested in teh fit mamas forum so i thougth i would check it out

i was sooooooooooooooo into fitness..it make sme cry just thinking of it..i did like 4 spin classes a week and jogged 45 mins the other days..now im a fat blob..and i worked so hard for my body.i still hada ways to go but i was getting there..this baby was a surprise..we werent sure if wanted a third becaue of hwo hard i had worked on my fitness and other reasons...i have tried to keep up withthe fitness.until i got really sick with bronchitis and couldnt do any spin anymore...finally after 2 months felt better so thougth i woulg go back to to spin..coudl barely get on the **** bike..let alone ride on it.. so sad..so needless to say i have reached the freaking out point..i just want this baby out..yes of course to see it and meet the little thing..but to get back into my fitness too..bigtime..

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search