Accountability...

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 21st, 2010, 08:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to cada
Ok so I have decided ... I am tired of feeling sooo unattractive and unfortunatly now 3 1/2 months PP I can no longer really use the " I just had a baby excuse".. so I am going to pop in my Jillian Michaels 30 mn Shred DVD tomorrow a.m and start... I have cleaned out my pantry of temptation,and have gotten some healthy snacks, now I need to get my butt in gear I HATE working out , I would rather be in intense labor again than workout but seriously if I keep eating the way I am and being a bum I will just keep adding to the scale.. my goal is 125-130lbs. As of tonight I weigh 148lbs..so I hope you guys can keep me honest, I figure if I have somewhere to post my progress I can keep on it vs. on my own KWIM... so anyone with me? Maybe we can set up w/out buddies or something like that.. you know kind of like sponsors?

ETA: maybe we can share or post a recipe of the week, workout plans? and we can check in every night and share our proud moment of the day or something like that? you know a pat in the back?
April 21st, 2010, 08:58 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Maybe we can all post our starting and goal weight to begin? and if you are following a workout or what you are doing?
May 12th, 2010, 12:48 PM
Conners Mommie +2's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'll do it with you if you don't mind! Accountability is everything and I'll push you til you're tired of me! LOL! I too am tired of being fat, but I've been trying to do something about it for about 10 weeks now...I've lost 16 pounds, but still have 47 to go! I'm only 5'1" and started off at 193, and I'm now 177! I'd give anything to be 148 I will one day though!! hehe!

May 12th, 2010, 02:24 PM
Mega Super Mommy
lol... sounds good! Let's do it then... I am still 148 and need to get my butt in gear.. wish I was BF maybe it would be easier lol... I did good for 1 week then hubby broke and it all went down hill from there....but seriously no more... I want to lost 18-20 lbs so let's see how it goes...
May 13th, 2010, 12:09 PM
Conners Mommie +2's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I tell ya...it is soooooo much easier when your hubby is doing it with you. I really think that that's why I haven't been able to do it all these years is because he was still eating whatever he wanted and he supported me, but if i gave up or wasn't exercising or eating right, then he didn't get on my butt about it. now that we're both doing it, it is so much easier! we don't have junk food in our house to tempt me and we're both holding each other accountable. I'm going to the gym today....eventually!
what kind of workouts are you doing? or are you doing any?

May 14th, 2010, 01:26 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I have been trying to get my SO to work out a bit, but untill now he just does not seem to be intersted He gained some weight with me during my pregnancy, but with me is it all gone now. I do not plann to loose anymore either, just some toning up would be great. But he really needs to loose about 10 pounds and needs to work out as well. Heartproblems run in his family and I do not plann to loose him!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search