Temptations are everywhere!!

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 22nd, 2010, 03:08 PM
Nicole1110's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So, I officially started eating healthy on Tuesday and I am already down 3 lbs! I am just having a really hard time at work. There is a candy jar at the front desk filled with candy. Not just any candy, I am talking Snickers, M&M's, Kit Kats, etc. I have managed to stay away but it's been HARD! And I know one won't hurt me, but I never take just one. I don't do things well in moderation, so I have to just completely cut certain foods out of my life. Now the guys in the next office over drop a huge box of donuts on the counter right outside of my office. I have to look at them and smell them every time I leave my office. And tomorrow is Friday and my boss always brings in a big box of danishes. That'll be yet another temptation!

Why does this have to be SOOO hard?

Major
April 22nd, 2010, 06:21 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to cada
It just suxs. My weakness is sweets chocolate doughnuts anything..... and I HATE working out so that makes everything worse...
April 22nd, 2010, 10:39 PM
Ooh_lala's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I know the feeling! With DH and the kids we have all kinds of snacks, sweets, and goodies around the house, and it is SO hard not to eat them.

Piper- 02/12/07
Camden- 02/27/08
Ryker- 01/12/10
Atticus- 05/26/11

FINALLY expecting PINK again! Tatum Carlee EDD 06/08.

You don't have to ask, yes we know what causes it, and since you're asking and dont, google might be a nice place to start.
April 24th, 2010, 06:09 PM
sarahlorrain's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
But just think of how rewarding it will be when you reach your final goal!! You need something that's sweet and still healthy to have when you resist those temptations, like fruit or whatever.

Owner of HomeJobsForMom.com
April 24th, 2010, 07:59 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Do you like dark chocolate at all? Dark chocolate is actually a health food, if eaten in moderation of course. I would put a dark chocolate hershy bar in your desk and when you are really craving something sweet and fruit won't cut it, break off a square or two and eat them slowly.

May 4th, 2010, 02:10 PM
First1at37's Avatar Veteran
I have trouble with moderation too. I tend to gorge on sweet and fatty things. I don't buy snack foods or anything because of it...
Why do people always bring junk into offices? It's the worst environment for trying to eat healthy (at least my old office was)!
May 4th, 2010, 10:08 PM
Super Mommy
I wish my kids were littlea again. With them being in school I make their lunches and send the wheat thins, fruit snacks, cookies, chips in their lunches here an there. So there are in the house staring at me and I hate it. I have NO will power.

Exclusively nursing my handsome son!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search