Anyone know how to get RED koolaid stains OFF of skin???

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 29th, 2010, 06:30 AM
Charizomai's Avatar Mommy to Three!
Long story short.
Our daughter last night decided to sneak a packet of koolaid to her room and attempt to add it to a very small bottle of water (im guessing she thought it would be the same effect as one of those little crystal lite packets to flavor water) and anyway, it ended up all over her bed, floor, stuffed animals and its streaked up and down her legs, feet, arms and her palms are SOLID red.
It looks like she was part of a horror movie.
I was able to get it to come off her legs a little bit, but I was so exhausted last night, I finally gave up and went to bed and decided to deal with it this morning, so As soon as she wakes up, I am planning on getting the rest of it off.

Any ideas. I've been researching all morning the best ways to do this.. Without SCRUBBING her skin off...lol.

Kids do the funniest/craziest/most insane things.....WILL I EVER make it having THREE in a few weeks!!!

I happily Breastfed Alba for 5 1/2 months!!!!

Below is my weightloss ticker. This is not for the pregnancy weight to come off as it has pretty much all came off. The rest of it is just what I've been wanting to loose for a while now to get back to my healthier weight!

April 29th, 2010, 06:41 AM
MrsCalhoun's Avatar Ryan Lover
hmm did you try a diaper wipe? I swear those things are miracle workers.

Oh oh, or toothpaste!!

April 29th, 2010, 06:50 AM
diaper wipe or toothpaste, I'll definately give that a try when she gets up....

Below is my weightloss ticker. This is not for the pregnancy weight to come off as it has pretty much all came off. The rest of it is just what I've been wanting to loose for a while now to get back to my healthier weight!

April 29th, 2010, 06:52 AM
childrenfromheaven's Avatar Super Mommy
ok dont make fun but i workes for me- MR CLEAN MAGIC ERASER Emily loves making koolaid and always get her whole arm red during the mixing!! give it a swirl!

April 29th, 2010, 06:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mydarlingemily View Post
ok dont make fun but i workes for me- MR CLEAN MAGIC ERASER Emily loves making koolaid and always get her whole arm red during the mixing!! give it a swirl!
I love the Magic Eraser, but I wasnt sure how it would work on skin... I thought it would irritate it or something.

April 29th, 2010, 07:43 AM
flitabout's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Bleach or fantastic, not sure how great it would be on a kid's skin. But I have my hands in it all the time and I am the resident koolaid maker in the family so I get stained!

April 29th, 2010, 08:36 AM
harmstrong's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
hmmm....not sure on that one. I am the resident koolaid maker around here and I get stained quite a bit but I usually just deal with it and it fades in a couple days.
I am LMAO though. That is SO something AJ would do.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search