Diaper bags

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 8th, 2010, 11:35 AM
tiredmom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Please post a link to your very favorite diaper bag. One that is both stylish and functional.

I just threw away my 4 year old, Skip-Hop diaper bag when I realized just how gross it had gotten; so I will be treating myself to a new diaper bag with this baby. I often get 'diaper bag envy' when I see moms out there with really good looking diaper bags, but I'm not sure what brands the are or if they are all style and no function. So if you have any great recommendations, please share.
May 8th, 2010, 11:41 AM
sanderson76's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to sanderson76
This is my all time favorite diaper bag. I use it every day.

Gladiola Baby Bags - Amy Michelle

MY BLOG

May 8th, 2010, 12:30 PM
tiredmom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanderson76 View Post
This is my all time favorite diaper bag. I use it every day.

Gladiola Baby Bags - Amy Michelle
oh, that's super cute. and they sell it at a store near my work. I'll have to go and check it out!
May 8th, 2010, 01:14 PM
lesliec.b's Avatar Super Mommy
Oh I likey! Thanks for posting!
May 8th, 2010, 07:27 PM
JulieMc's Avatar Loving my babies. :)
I have a diaper bag from DiaperDude. It rocks. I really like the style of it, the pockets, functionality, etc. I have the camo one, and while I'd probably have chosen a different design. I love cute ones like that green one above, BUT, it's totally not practical for my uses. I have some similar, and they sit there unused. This one is grab and go, for taking everywhere, and it's dad friendly too.

Stylish Diaper Bags for Dads & Moms - Diaper Dude*::*Dudes*::*Camo

May 8th, 2010, 08:35 PM
WifeMotherGoddess's Avatar Sharon
I'm liking the JJ cole system 180 bag.

Here is the link: system 180 | JJ Cole Collections

May 9th, 2010, 02:41 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I like the bags ladies.. I am going to get a new one as well! Dont have any to add since i just had a regular black bag. This was so DH would carry it too!

May 9th, 2010, 06:57 AM
Super Mommy
When DD was small I used a Vera Bradley Diaper Bag in the blue pattern with bees and yellow roses (it was discontinued years ago, but still shows up on eBay once and a while) but I have since decided I HATE using a huge diaper bag so I now have a small L.L. Bean backpack I use to carry the basics - diapers, wipes, change of clothes and a few snacks. I may have to go back to the big bag once I have two kiddos, but I really hate to think about it...

May 9th, 2010, 10:08 AM
jessicaruggiero's Avatar Super Mommy
I really like the diaper bags that baby bee bags has and will most likely be ordering one of them but havent decided which one yet. My current diaper bag has definitely seen its day. Here is the link to thier site: Baby Bee Bags:: For Chic Moms

Last edited by jessicaruggiero; May 9th, 2010 at 10:18 AM.
May 9th, 2010, 01:01 PM
Mama To 3 Amazing Boys
Quote:
Originally Posted by WifeMotherGoddess View Post

I have one like this, and it was wonderful, but it tore near the zipper in 3 months. And all I had in it were a few toys, change of clothes, wipes and 4 cloth diapers and a wetbag for the soiled diapers.
Baby #4 - Went to Heaven on 1.20.14
Proud Christian, Jesus Loving,Extended Breastfeeding, Co-sleeping, Babywearing, Cloth Diapering, Non-Vaxing, Homeschooling Mama!
I choose to Homeschool so I can give my children a Godly foundation, So they know His word and His truths!
May 9th, 2010, 04:40 PM
NewbieMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't carry diaper bags, I just throw the necessities (diapers, wipes, burp cloth) in a purse and go.

May 9th, 2010, 05:32 PM
KristaBee's Avatar Mommy to Lyraphina
Quote:

oh I love that in the pink stitch pattern. Thanks for the link!

May 9th, 2010, 08:23 PM
iheartaddi's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I use the Vera Bradley diaper bag also You can get discontinued patterns cheaper.

Also, I'm not sure if you look at babysteals.com or mamabargains.com on a regular basis but I would say they have diaper bags on there at least once every one to two weeks and they are usually high end bags at about 50% off

May 9th, 2010, 08:52 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am soooo far out of the diaper bag loop! I have no clue where to even begin on ANYTHING baby, let alone a diaper bag!!
May 9th, 2010, 09:05 PM
c'est_la_vie's Avatar Is it nap time yet?
I have a Re-Run? Messenger | Fleurville - Eco Friendly Diaper Bags
I hate it, the straps suck & its getting too small, I need a bigger one.

May 10th, 2010, 07:02 AM
sanderson76's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to sanderson76
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiredmom View Post
oh, that's super cute. and they sell it at a store near my work. I'll have to go and check it out!
It's an awesome bag and worth the price in my opinion. I have carried it for 2 months and love it more every day. It is amazing what all it will hold. LOL A lady in the store asked to see my bag because she liked it..she thought it was a purse. We were traveling at the time and had run into the store to pick up something before we reached our destination. The lady probably thought was insane. i had my big digital SLR camera, my video camera, snacks that included things for ds and things to ease my sickness, plus sippy cups, etc. I really didn't want to show her the inside but she insisted...it was embarrssing really with how much stuff I had in it. I was quick to inform her that we were traveling. HA! I also love how it has the quick attach to the back of the stroller...a life saver.

Now for dad, my husband has this bag from DadGear and loves it. It offers some super cool features
Diaper Bags - Baby Shower Gifts, Gifts for Daddy, Dad Diaper Bag, Messenger Diaper Bag

MY BLOG

Last edited by sanderson76; May 10th, 2010 at 07:11 AM.
May 10th, 2010, 07:14 AM
c'est_la_vie's Avatar Is it nap time yet?
Quote:

Oh that looks awesome!!

It looks huge too & I need huge!!

May 10th, 2010, 08:06 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm not sure what I will use with this lil one. I used a regular tote for 2nd ds (it held everything for both kids) it was really cute jean bag from Tommy Hilfiger. With the 1st one I used a small bag that only fit a change of clothes, wipes and diapers... I liked that one for church and on the go. I will prob get 2 kinds...one for us and one for church.

pic taken 7/22/11
May 10th, 2010, 12:06 PM
Nicandab's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I liked the washability of my vera bradley bag (I had pink elephants).. take out the cardboard bottom insert. toss it in the washing machine, and presto. It is HUGE but I still carry it with Bree, and she's over 2!

I'll likely be switching to a back pack for the two of them, although (fingers cross) hopefully I'll only have one set of diapers to change.

May 10th, 2010, 12:11 PM
.h00dihoo.this.'s Avatar *Siggy.Legend*
Send a message via MSN to .h00dihoo.this. Send a message via Yahoo to .h00dihoo.this.
we dont use a diaper bag.. i havent used one in like.. i duno how long LOL.. since my son was 5 months old!?

we use a backpack.. then it was a reg size backpack.. it was way more comfortable than anything else lol.. now.. we use a mini backpack that hunter can wear.. it just has diapers and wipes in it.. hes grown out of the spitting up on clothes bit

but this baby will have a new diaperbag.. hopefully something a little more functional than what they had out when i was preg with my son

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search