Time to join you ladys

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 6th, 2010, 10:35 PM
Countrymom4's Avatar Chrystal
Ok I have gained 20 lbs so far

A little about me I am only 5'4, and was 140 lbs pre preggo. Before getting pregnant I have joined Weight Watchers and was down to 125lbs then our club had stopped and I did too, back to the 140lbs ( seem to be my sicky weight number). Now with me gaining 20 lbs ontop of begin over my ideal weight has me

So I have made a decision and started walking 1 mile every night again and follow the WW point system for breakfast and dinner. I was eating really bad and getting bad habits...eating sugar cereal for breakfast and a whole sub for dinner. Did I mention I have a desk job... not helping me my over eating habits.

The weight gain now I know I can get off after baby (with alot of work again). But the habit I am forming are terrable..I snack all the time and after supper is the worst......

Ok breath and move on.. thanks for the rant

June 6th, 2010, 10:40 PM
Wifey2Jordan's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Glad you are joining us! Better to start working on healthier habits now, than have lots to lose after the baby comes, so good job! I learned that lesson last time. Every day is still up and down for me, but hanging around here has helped!
June 7th, 2010, 06:39 AM
~Constance~
It's hard work changing bad habits but you can do it!!! Change one thing at a time. a great place to start is replacing all beverages(except maybe a cup of coffee or milk daily)with water.
June 7th, 2010, 10:35 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Sorry about the weight gain so far, but it sounds like you're moving to the right path. Hanging out and posting about my good (and bad) days has mostly helped me stay on track.
June 7th, 2010, 01:14 PM
RunningWithBoys's Avatar Amanda
This place is great for accountability and support. We all have our bad days and support each other, and then we have our good days to celebrate together.
Keep up the good work! We'll be here for ya.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search