What I Ate Today

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 21st, 2010, 05:14 PM
peaches84's Avatar Super Mommy
alright ladies let's hear your meals

Breakfast:
Lunch:
Dinner:
Snacks:
Water:
Exercise:
Reflection:

Breakfast: split pea soup- we literally have no food in this place, it's all packed away

Lunch: egg sandwich

snack: grapes and babybel light cheese round

Dinner: hamburger helper meal and bagged frozen veggies

Uh-Oh: well I did okay points wise (weight watchers) until my migraine came and then I dipped into monster cookie ice cream and then a coke (usually helps my headaches)

reflection on the day: I could definately have made better choices, all of my meals were heavy and I feel that way. I didn't even enjoy the ice cream, but it's a habit when I don't feel good.

exercise today: just packing and cleaning out closet

6/15/13
June 21st, 2010, 06:29 PM
krissy1989's Avatar is loving her two boys!
Not to be mean, but pea soup sounds disgusting!

All right, I was bad today. I REALLY need to get on the eating healthy wagon, but it's been hard to find the motivation. I have no problem exercising, because I LOVE exercising, but eating healthy is soooo hard for me. (And having AF arrive certainly doesn't help the junk food cravings. )

Anywho...

Breakfast: A bowl of Life cereal with fat-free milk, and 8 oz. Faygo cola (I needed my caffeine kick, and didn't feel like making coffee, lol)
Lunch: Baked Cheetos (probably about 2 servings), and 2 s'mores (half a Hershey's chocolate bar, 2 graham crackers, and 2 large marshmallows)
Dinner: Mac n cheese and a can of Mt. Dew
Snacks: Piece of chocolate ice cream cake
Water: I don't know for sure, but at least 40 oz. (that's actually low for my typical day)
Exercise: Stretched; went for a 30-minute brisk walk with Caleb (I didn't wear him; I took his stroller so that I could walk faster), 20 push-ups, and about 15-20 minutes of ab-crunching dancing.
Reflection: Now that I've typed it out, I guess I didn't do THAT bad. If I knocked out the soda, then I'd say that it was an okay day. I could have made better choices, but I didn't consume a crazy amount of calories, so I'm happy. Oh! And I'm starting to take my prenatals again. I haven't taken any vitamins since pregnancy.

LoveLove
Love
LUV LOVE YOU!!
June 21st, 2010, 06:51 PM
Love_the_Shoes's Avatar Love my girls!!
Breakfast #1: Small Blueberry muffin (bad..white sugar..but my sugars were really low I needed a quick fix).
Breakfast #2 (b/c I'm a boob and ate white sugar, my blood sugar was all jacked up and I needed to eat again an hour later): Egg-beaters and a bannana
Lunch: piece of left-over lasagna and one piece of Dove chocolate
Dinner: Grilled chicken salad and vingerette dressing
Snacks: Handful of chips, Handful of gold-fish, and a protein bar, and a glass of red wine
Water: maybe 4 bottles? Not good.
Exercise: One hour walk with Aly in the stroller.
Reflection: I feel so overwhelmed and anxious..how am I going to do this when I go back in two weeks? Esp. the exercising..I do not want to exercise when I get home from work when I only get maybe 4 hours to see Alyssa before she and I both need to go to bed.

I'm seriously debating getting some lipo.

June 21st, 2010, 06:53 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Breakfast: Strawberry yogurt, would have eaten more but was in a rush
Lunch: Turkey sandwich on whole wheat that I made at home with tomatoes, lettuce, and a tiny amount of swiss cheese, plus a glass of skim milk
Dinner: I'm about to eat some brown rice, a burger (made it out of lean ground beef), and I might put a little cheese on the burger. Plus, a salad on the side.
Snacks: I had some raspberries and a few of Lily's cheerios
Water: I've drank over 100oz today
Exercise: I did 30 Day Shred on Level 2 (30 minutes)
Reflection: Pretty good day, my eating habits are pretty normal for me. I really didn't want to work out today but I forced myself to do it and felt a lot better afterwards

June 21st, 2010, 06:56 PM
lauriebeth's Avatar mommy to Riley Grace
Breakfast: Bowl of blueberry Special K and skim milk, Mother's milk tea
Lunch: Oatmeal, fiber bar
Dinner: whole wheat pasta and marinara sauce with whole wheat garlic toast, chocolate animal crackers for dessert.
Snacks: Chick-fil-a milkshake and grilled chicken sandwich
Water: LOTS
Exercise: walked 2 miles with David and Riley
Reflection: Wouldn't have been so bad without the milkshake.

Thank you Meganpixel for my adorable siggy!

For crocheted hats and hair accessories visit *Daisy Cottage Designs* on Etsy!
June 21st, 2010, 07:07 PM
Shea131's Avatar Peyton Rylee's Mommy!!
Breakfast: Cinnamon raisin bagel w/ 1/3 less fat cream cheese & a banana & a cup of skim milk

Lunch: Salad w/ fat free cheese, bacon bits, fat free ham slices, and light catalina dressing

Dinner: Smart Ones Fettucine Dinner, 1/2 serving of reduced fat wheat thins, & a few grapes

Snacks: 100 Calorie pack (oreo thins yum!)

Water: 32 oz?? maybe??

Exercise: Didn't do much of that today! lol. I planned on getting my walking in tonight at work but I ended up not having to go in so......I sit here on my butt on the computer and watching tv................

Reflection: Since last Thursday I have been keeping track of what I eat everyday and trying to make better choices by counting calories. Today I had approximately 1100 calories so I consider that a good day!! I really should drink more water but I'm just not a big drinker! I also should do some form of exercise everyday......

Quote:
Breakfast: Bowl of blueberry Special K and skim milk
I LOVE this cereal!!!!!!

Thank you Quantum_Leap for my fabulous signature!!!
June 21st, 2010, 07:18 PM
Tiny Loves
Breakfast: none
Lunch: Chicken and Potatoes with Herb Gravy, broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots...blueberry crisp (Healthy Choice Country Herb Chicken Meal 270 calories, 5 WW points)

Dinner: Smokey Cheddar Bacon Chicken w/ wild rice, broccoli and cauliflower plus an extra serving of cauliflower (Healthy Choice Smokey Bacon Cheddar 240 calories, 5 WW points.....Green Giant Singles Cauliflower & Cheese 40 calories, 0 WW points)

Snacks: Ice Cream Sandwich (140 calories, 4 WW points) and Fun Size Reese's Fastbreak (90 calories, 2 WW points)

Water: water 5 glasses, plus 4 glasses of diet coke)

Exercise: 2 20 minutes walks wearing the babe for extra weight

Reflection: I need to figure out how to eat more...I have 28 WW points, but only used 16. And only managed to take in 815 calories (15 of them were my daily vitamin gummies)

June 21st, 2010, 07:45 PM
niema's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to niema
Breakfast: 2 multigrain toast with sugar-free Apricot spread. Cup and a half of coffee with all the fixings. Nothing diet in my coffee at all.

Lunch: Honey peanut butter and jam sandwich. (Multigrain bread)

Dinner: Bowl of Kellogg's ALL-BRAN cereal w/skim milk

Snacks: Fat-free string cheese, 100 calorie bag microwave popcorn, 2 low fat honey graham crackers, Cup of Mother's Milk tea w/ honey, and half can diet Dr. Pepper, glass of diet peach icetea.

Water: I did bad today, probably about 32 oz.
Exercise: My legs were soooo sore from working out saturday that I could barely walk this morning so I didnt go.

Reflection: I sooo cant wait to get rid of this wiggly belly and fat thighs.

Last edited by niema; June 21st, 2010 at 07:48 PM.
June 22nd, 2010, 06:44 AM
JaxonsMom2010's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Breakfast: 2 ice cream sundae pop tarts
Lunch: 2 slices of sausage pizza (pizza hut stuffed crust)
Dinner: 10 shrimp scampi, baked potato with all the fixings, small salad with blue cheese dressing, three small bread sticks
Snacks: string cheese, handful of goldfish crackers, reese's peanut butter cups, little debbie snack cake, fresco soda
Water: 5-6 bottles
Exercise: walked all over campus and 2 flights of stairs
Reflection:
My snacks are horrible...I need to walk and exercise more. Hopefully, writing this down for others to see will motivate me to eat better.

June 22nd, 2010, 08:22 PM
i'm going to try to keep posting this everyday to keep myself honest.
Breakfast: honey bunches of oats and skim milk
Lunch: leftover hamburger helper (not my fave but needed to eat up leftovers)
Dinner: quiznos club sandwich with regular mayo and cheese (eek) and mt dew (oops)
snack: baked doritos and mini babybel light cheese
water: not enough

reflection: I did ok today, I exercised this afternoon and planned on going to subway and getting turkey sub with FF honey mustard and no cheese and having grapes, but we got busy and ate on the run and quiznos was handy. definately need more veggies and fruit.

6/15/13
June 22nd, 2010, 08:56 PM
mylene169's Avatar Kaija and Kolbie's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mylene169 Send a message via Yahoo to mylene169
Do we want a Food Diaries subforum added?
June 22nd, 2010, 09:39 PM
I can't speak for others, but I know I would probably use that the most. it keeps me honest and I realize how much food i'm actually eating.

6/15/13
June 22nd, 2010, 09:41 PM
mylene169's Avatar Kaija and Kolbie's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mylene169 Send a message via Yahoo to mylene169
I'll do a poll.
June 23rd, 2010, 06:14 AM
J-V221's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
6-22-10

Breakfast: Special K Protein Shake-- choc to help with cravings
Lunch: Medium/large portion of tator tot hotdish
Dinner: 1 hotdog/bun with frito scoop chips
Snacks: 1 hersery's almond bar, handful frito chips, chewy choc chip granola bar
Water: 2 bottles, 4 glasses (not sure what the amounts are of that?)
Exercise: 1 mile run
Reflection: Chewing gum when I get a craving to have snack or just to munch really helps to fight off the urge. Wow just realized how bad my choc addiction is, yuck
June 23rd, 2010, 08:49 AM
Kittynoah's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
6-22-10

Breakfast: Honey Bunches of Oats with sliced banana and low fat milk
Lunch: Salad with turkey, cheese, tomato, onion, croutons and low-fat dressing, dreyer's low fat ice cream sandwich
Dinner: steamed veggies with cheese, ritz crackers,
Snacks: handful of goldfish, granola bar
Water: almost a gallon of crystal light
Exercise: 30 minute walk with stroller
Reflection: I really want to lose the baby weight! I am seeing my dietician on Friday to get a good eating plan. I have a history of eating disorders (pretty severe) so I don't want to go overboard but want to get back to where I was before I had Jed.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search