We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
4g total fat
For those on WW, it is around 3points. And SO yummy! Add a salad with vinegar or a low fat dressing and it makes for a filling meal!
1 (6 ounce) can no salt added tomato paste
1 cup water
1 garlic clove, crushed through a press
1 ¾ teaspoons dried Italian herb seasoning mix, crushed
¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
4 (4 ounce) chicken breasts cutlets, rinsed and patted dry
1 cup (4 ounces) low-fat cottage cheese, drained
½ cup (2 ounces) grated part skim mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Combine the tomato paste, water, garlic, 1 teaspoon seasoning mix, and the pepper in a small saucepan and whisk to bend. Heat to boiling over medium heat and simmer over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until thickened, about 10 minutes.
2. Place the chicken cutlets in a zip-top plastic bag and pound to ¼ inch thickness using a rolling pin or meat mallet. Lay out flat on a cutting board.
3. Spoon half of the tomato sauce into a 10 by 6 inch baking dish to coat the bottom of the dish.
4. Combine the cottage cheese and remaining ¾ teaspoon seasoning mix in a bowl and spoon the mixture onto the centers of the chicken breasts, leaving a ½ inch edge all around.
5. Roll up each breast jelly-roll fashion, from a narrow end, and arrange the chicken rolls, seam-side down, on top of the sauce dish. Spoon the remaining tomato sauce over the chicken rolls, sprinkle with mozzarella, and bake until hot and bubbling, 45 minutes.
6. Let cool and serve with a nice green side salad.