Hey, who stole my motivation?

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 8th, 2010, 09:47 PM
peaches84's Avatar Super Mommy
I want it back!!!!!! a few weeks ago, I was so into losing weight and being healthy. now I could care less. In those weeks, we moved into a house and started ripping things out and changing basically everything and I went back to work and it has turned into, lets grab something quick and then unpacking or painting etc. I belong to weight watchers online and haven't even been on the website in weeks.

we also have had lots of company over these few weeks, too many to count and because of this we haven't been eating what we normally would have. they are all gone now for the most part but I still can't get into this whole weight loss thing.

I need a serious kick in the butt. I work this weekend again, but the two weekends after that are going to be spent at the lake. I haven't been in a swimsuit in so long eek i'm terrified I don't even know if they will fit me anymore.

6/15/13
July 9th, 2010, 07:37 AM
krissy1989's Avatar is loving her two boys!
I've been majorly slacking for like the past week-and-a-half. I just got myself into this rut, feeling all down and emotional, and I tend to be a stress eater. I've just started getting back on track as of yesterday, though, so I plan on trying to stay on track. I'm back on block one, weighing 162 lbs like I was when I started. So now I have to start over (which I guess isn't too bad, since I'd only made it to 159), and since I've started feeling better again, I'm hoping that it comes easier. I guess we'll just have to encourage each other!

LoveLove
Love
LUV LOVE YOU!!
July 9th, 2010, 09:00 AM
peaches84's Avatar Super Mommy
that's exactly how I feel, i'm a total emotional/stress eater. and that's what has gotten me to the weight I am today. this morning I did a bit better only had cereal. hopefully the rest of the day I will do better.

in reality we really shouldn't be so down on ourselves for "messing up" because it isn't the end of the world and we can always get back on track. but it's like when I eat badly for breakfast I figure the rest of the day is a wash instead of making up for it later in the day. oh well, we will all get to where we want to be eventually.

6/15/13
July 11th, 2010, 11:42 AM
niema's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to niema
Quote:
in reality we really shouldn't be so down on ourselves for "messing up" because it isn't the end of the world and we can always get back on track

This is totally what I am following!!
I've been exercising but my eating habits have not been the best choices. Im really not worried about it because I try throughout the day to put in some effort. I figure, a couple of treats a week isnt all that bad. Besides, Im not rushing to lose weight anyways.
I've lost about 2lbs the past 2 weeks!! I would have thought that I would have stayed the same. I guess the exercising is helping although I did take 4 days off in a row.
Im at a point where Im feeling great and although I know the process can be faster, I dont care because Im enjoying it, even if there are a couple of setbacks.

Last edited by niema; July 11th, 2010 at 11:44 AM.
July 11th, 2010, 12:24 PM
Shea131's Avatar Peyton Rylee's Mommy!!
Just wanted to give a little word of encouagement to you ladies!! If it is becoming hard for you to ALWAYS eat healthy then just start by only changing a few things! Such as, try cutting out sweets or I know I used to eat lots of fried foods so I started by cutting those out and that helped the #'s on the scale tremendously!! Or maybe cut back on the soda. These are just some examples and you all may have different weaknesses to work on!! Keep it up ladies!! I know it is hard and you are all doing GREAT!!!!

Thank you Quantum_Leap for my fabulous signature!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search