Nina Brianne

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 10th, 2010, 04:26 PM
Mega Super Mommy
So Tuesday I went to the hospital my contractions were 3m apart but they said I was only 1cm dilated so they sent me home, I laid down and they pretty much stopped so I figured I would be able to sleep and get a good start on them the next day LOL. I went to bed at 1 am, I woke up at 3 really hurting but I didn't wanna go to the hospital because they were still 3cm apart and I didn't want them to just send me home again. I waited until 5am and then decided I would go in but I was really hesitant cuz it was the same as before and they had sent me home. So I went in and they hooked me up and checked me and the nurse was like you're still only 1cm but... your cervix is so weird... theres so much scar tissue have you had any procedures on your cervix and I was like.. ya I've had 2 leeps, a few colposcopies, and 2 D&C operations and she's like oh well that explains it... hold on a minute and she left and came bck with my doctor. My doctor checked me and she's like oh that is weird... I'm so glad the nurse noticed it because no doctors even mentioned it to me before. So my doctor ripped the scar tissue.. I went from 1cm to 4 cm in about .10 seconds. The doctor was like oh wow you're 4cm now and i was like "shut up" and every one laughed at me They asked if I had a birth plan and I said no just that I wanted delayed cord clamping they said okay if they can they will and asked what i wantd to do about pain relief and I said I was going to just go with it and see how I felt, by the time I was 5cm I agree'd to morphine which was useless as hell it did not help at all lol. It hurt soooo bad I was like dude give me sooomething and thy said they couldn't because I was still in admitting waiting for a room in delivery. so I used like 100 hot towels they helped with my back so much. So finally they get me up there I don't remember what time it was, about noon or so...I decided to get the epi and they gave it to me as soon as I got in the room, they broke my water and the baby had pooped so I didn't get the delayed cord clamping but not a huge deal... I laid down for about an hour and i called my nurse and i told her that it still hurt really badand she was like oh okay well i'll check you and we'll top you up so she checked me and she was all "oh, you're ready to push" So her and adrian grabbed a leg and i pushed for about an hour and then she called my doctor who came in and was all "Oh you guys both have red hair, I think your baby will be a ginger and i was all I hate u dr. May, and she was all at least it's not twins, nothing worse then ginger twins."( which is true, ask Jen.. they're freaaky) and the conversation went on about how girl gingers are cute and boy gingers are not and so I was pushing and my doctor was like " OH WOW, WHAT A BIG HEAD, LOOK AT ALL THAT RED HAIR" and i was like stfu. and she kept saying how much long red hair she had and finally i was like I'M NOT PUSHING ANY MORE. and they said nooo push and i'm like, im going to have a hairy ginger with a big head She said it's ok she'll be cute. So at 2:40 my baby squeezed her way out of my vagoo... non ginger, and I don't think her heads THAT big. she has some chubby cheeks though she has blonde hair and blue eyes. She was 8lbs 14oz. They took her away so the nicu people could make sure she didn't swallow that stuff the M word i can't spell...it was scary cause she wasn't crying or making noise, just looking around. I had 2nd degree tearing and it only took 4 stitches and they're all along the top not bad I don't think. We had some trouble bf'ing the first night but the nurses told me to just keep at it and now she's doing ok... i have a hard time getting her on but once she's on she's good. I feel like my vaginas been hit by a mac truck but other then that I'm okay. They didn't have any private rooms available so i had to share with this one girl who had her second baby, 4lbs, vaginally who complained ALL night and cried and moaned and when her bf left she bawled saying she oculdn't do it alone and kept calling the nurses to feed her baby and change his diaper and got mad when they said they were too busy and she had to do it. So I haven't slept at all although baby sleeps sooo good. She rarely cries and just smiles and she's always shifty eyed looking around. I feel ok, i have a bad rash and I keep crying for no reason and I am ****** as all hell lol. I'll take some photos later cute ones of her cause adrian took crappy ones at the hospital.
Adrian was great, much better then I expected from him lol. He kept telling me what a good job I was doing and wiping my head off and giving me ice chips. It really couldn't have gone better at all I suppose. Yah, I guess that's it.

Oh and her name is Nina Brianne.

You would think with all those sad faces that this is a bad story lol
July 11th, 2010, 04:15 PM
ipsa's Avatar Mommy Times Two
LOL at all the ginger talk. Congrats!!

thanks to Jenn for this beautiful siggy

[/url]

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search